Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

How about if near the end of their battle to take down Azula something happened resulting in them ending up in Equestria like this?

Xinrick
Group Admin

5505732 Why are they part dragon? Why do they have sassy 'I'm gonna kick your ass' friendly looks? Why do I want this?:raritydespair:

5505735 While I think them becoming dragon hybrids would be awesome in the images they're gargoyle hybrids. As for the sassy thing I thought it was more of a nervous romantic denial like when they're having to constantly reminding themselves they're just friends. And let's face it...you want this because of the possibilities. It's why we write the way we do

Xinrick
Group Admin

5505741 Oh their gargoyles okay then. But still this looks awesome and also no Katara loves Aang and Zuko loves that one angry chick(can't remember her name)...also when the hell did I become an Admin?

Katara and Aang has a very incestuous feel to me and you mean Mai though that doesn't really feel....like it's really there. Personally I would've prefered anyone else like Ty Lee. As for the admin thing I'd be willing to bet you got it because you've been in the group for a very long time since you're thing says over a 150 weeks as a member. There's probably a rule that says if you're in a group long enough you become an admin.

5505765 Might be interested but I prefer Korra and Asami, hey they're officially canon so use that.

5505797 Not as interesting and overall I'm no good to write romance. I just came across an interesting image and decided to share

if you post this pic on the displaced forums you might actually get someone to write it

5506533 Huh. I didnt there was a dispacement forum. Every time I look up displacement I find nothing worthwhile. Thanks

Cuz you have to look up displaced not displacement

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10