Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

would...anyone be interested in a roleplay? I'm Mostly versed in the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, (by which I mean i happen to own the entire series on DVD and that's it. if it's in the actual TV show of Last Airbender, I know about it. that's all...No comics, no korra, nothing like that...) and I was hoping to have a roleplay with someone where my OC can be with Ty Lee, if at all possible....she's my favorite Avatar character. please PM me if interested

5079975 Iam interested but I cant RP right now. Its midnight ware I live and I have scool tomorow. I will send you a PM when I get back home. :pinkiesmile:

5079997 I see. may be interesting, depending on time zones. if it's Midnight where YOU live, it's 6:31 PM at this moment on my end. so I'd be interested anyway

What are the rules?

5080574 possibly on skype, and Romance involved...maybe adventure too...

5080271 Not sure what you'd mean by rules...

Ahh ok. That makes sense.

probably if the rp would involving fights or something I guess.

5080606 Yeah. it can. I'm wanting to have her as a lover, as well as just to have an adventure with if possible, so including fighting..

Well I guess I'd be up for it. You get anyone else for it?

5080627 Nah. it'd be One on one. just you and me.

5080678 Basically yeah. two people. you, and me.

5080588 What I meant about rules is the character limitations & abilities.

Do you think that a Avatar: The Last Airbender Crossover with Red VS Blue could work?

5081359 I...honestly don't know...I kinda don't think so...

5081399 I think it would make a very funny story, I mean it will happen after the bomb inside of Church's robot body went off (in season 3 of Red VS Blue) send the Blood Gulch crew to the four nations with the Reds help Princess Azula & her friends to hunt down Zuko, Iroh and the Avatar, while the Blues are with Aang & the gang having Sokka a must too big headache, but Doc/O'malley and Lopez are try to take over the Earth Kingdom.

5081980 I...don't know about that. this was supposed to be about my OC, RED, getting together WITH Ty Lee. now I'm not against him being a near ultimate level fighter ala Agent Tex...

5082011 Oh no I was just asking for your thoughts about a Red VS Blue and Avatar crossover I'm not trying to change your story

5082437 well, fair enough. it does sound like a fun idea for a story...but not here really...for obvious reasosn...

5082437 so....you up for the RP of not?

You still hasn't tell me what the OCs can or can't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23