High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Blood Brandy
Group Admin

Hey, you guys remember that collab with FlimFlamBros I talked about a couple months ago? Well, because FFB ran headlong into real life, he's too busy to handle this, so the baton was passed to me and I am sprinting with it.

I am currently working on the prologue and DarkDman has his chapter all but done, but there is a problem, we not only need someone to fill in for FFB, but also for KARLOS1234IFY, who is also too busy with real life problems at the moment.

So here is our current roster.

DarkDman is going first with Mayor Mare

Second is Arby Works with Nurse Redheart

Riddleja is bringing Trixie in in the fourth chapter

I, Blood Brandy, will be bringing in Gilda in the seventh chapter

And Sparityloveisforever will have Miss Harshwhinny in the last chapter before the epilogue

In addition to all that, we have...

Path of Cloud doing a Lyra and Bon-Bon Chapter

Vexy will be doing a chapter with Chrysalis

Draconian Soul will bring in a chapter with Aloe and Lotus

John the Dragon will write a chapter featuring Sapphire Shores

and finally Swashbucklist will be doing a Zecora chapter

However, three of those characters are not jurors, so we need someone to replace both FFB (Who was planning on an Octavia chapter) and KARLOS1234IFY (Who was going to have Lightning Dust), so now we need two more writers. You don't need to do Octavia or Lightning dust, as long as you follow the rules.

No mane 6 (They would vote for Spike innocence regardless of anything so yeah)

No OC (Want to keep ponies that we know people!)

No dudes (No hate to the M/M shippers, but not for this fic)

No Foalcon (You can use fillies, but they must be aged up to legal age)

Other than that it's free reign! From Derpy, to Luna to Zecora! And everypony in between.

First come first serve basis for ships.

If you want to join, but do not want to do NSFW material, FlimFlamBros can talk and see if you can make an arrangement. Although well... it is called Twelve Pleasured Mares, so NSFW is sort of what we're aiming for...

Remember that Spike is of age to do this, and is much bigger than he normally is (not huge but not little... so lets say like 6 feet) Spike has wings and is, shall we say, 'Dual Wielding'.

Other than that, we just need two more writers, so let's rock and roll, dudes! PM Me if you want in

EDIT: We have another author, YourNeighborhoodAlicorn will be replacing KARLOS1234IFY for the Lightning Dust chapter. Just one more

EDIT 2: and we have DARKPHANTOM13 doing an Octavia chapter, and we have all we need to get this show on the road. To all involved authors, I'll be sending you a link in an hour or two along with some other stuff, so keep an eye out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1