Doctor Whooves Classic 124 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Fedora
Group Contributor

I noticed that this group doesn't have a banner yet... and I'd like to change that.

I'm willing to make a banner, but would need to know what people want on it. A group shot of ponified past Doctors perhaps?

sgamer82
Group Admin

1459133 I'm all for that. The ponified Doctors sounds like a good idea. Dunno if e should do all 11 or 12, or just up to 9.

Fedora
Group Contributor

Probably just up to 9. I'm working on something as we speak

Fedora
Group Contributor

Alright, I made an image. Used a few vectors of my own, some I found, and a couple from Lissy-Strata.

Comment posted by sgamer82 deleted Aug 8th, 2013
sgamer82
Group Admin

Looks good, though I wonder if the Fourth Doctor shouldn't have his hat as well as his scarf.

EDIT: Put it up, but gotta get it shrunk down to 1000 x 250 px maximum. Also, out of curiosity, Fedora, given this have you made the cover art for your stories yourself?

EDIT #2: Got it resized and bannered up (had to upload it to my photobucket, hope that was ok). Doubled up on the banner, but otherwise looks allright.

Looks great I wish I'd seen it before I started writing, I probably would have used that colour scheme for the Doctors. I like the 5th having his celery attached to his collar.

However, number 8 does look a bit to much like Pinkie in a wig.

Fedora
Group Contributor

Yes, I make the cover art for my stories myself. I use pre-existing vectors if I can find them, otherwise I manipulate SVGs in order to come up with something new.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7