Doctor Whooves Classic 124 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

While I realize this isn't technically relevant to this group, this feels close enough, and important enough to share. For a while I've been a big fan of the Analysis Community, the Brony equivalent of Channel Awesome. Not all of the content is outstanding, but there are a few people that that I follow. Silver Quill, Doctor Wolf, Fire Brand, and the person I'm actually posting about: Keyframe. In addition to easily being the best VA out of the Analysis Community, she is also a hard worker and incredibly talented. Despite putting out a very small amount of content compared to others, her projects, and collaborations are some of the most anticipated videos I look for on Youtube.
Two days ago, on March 28, I watched a video by two of her friends, named Eliyora and Dawillstanator, asking for money for Keyframe. Keyframe, who has remained silent on the subject for now, has apparently been in an abusive situation for the past 8 years. I'd rather not get into specifics, as all of my information is second and third hand, but she has recently turned 18 and graduated High School, meaning she can leave home and go to collage. Following an incident, Her friends decided to go public and ask for donations to help her go to a collage in California. Link Provided Here. As of this writing, they have collected Two thousand, Five hundred and Fifty dollars out of their Fifteen Thousand dollar goal. That's all in two days, so not bad. At any rate, please either spread the link as far as you can, or donate if you have the ability. Thank you for your time and patience.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1