Hearnishere123 Fav List 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Salutations Hearn,
I regret to inform you that at this time, that though our goals do indeed coincide, the princesses cannot accept the aid of an Organization that openly advocates the discordant philosophy of a singular monarchy. Neither sister wishes to fight the other any longer, that time is in a time a thousand years past. Luna and Celestia have made amends, and now wish to rule as they were meant to be.
That said, I have been instructed to deliver a message to you personally, from the lips of the Princess of the Night herself...
The admiration thee bestow upon myself is touching. I hope you can understand both my sister's and my refusal to accept your aid, even when it is admittedly so direly needed... However, if my...'General', is as cunning as he is aged, perhaps he can allay your concerns with an alternative method of support?
Though I have been forbade from accepting the aid of 'LUNA' help, I am not one who would turn aside hooves, paws, or claws... What I propose - Off the record of course - is that you have your forces join the Legion regardless of their affiliation. I am not the... *smirk* I am not so foolish to turn aside any brave soul that would stand shoulder to shoulder with me and our brothers and sisters against the evils that threaten these lands. Should your forces approach the Legion for assignment, I shall not ask questions, nor shall my officers...
Officially, of course, I am required to expel any that do not fight for the greater good of Equestria, so please do remind them to keep quiet about their 'political' opinions?
Signed,
General of the Army, The Equestrian Legion,
Sir Jack.

He pulled the Princess card first. >.> Well we are dead unless I can convince Hothead to change what our group stands for.

spider8itch
Group Admin

Hothead needs to come back!

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

He should be back today.

spider8itch
Group Admin
Hearnishere123
Group Admin

His trip ended last night, on his user page it says he should be back today.

spider8itch
Group Admin

Yay! I wanted to see what he was like.

elsilenzioso
Group Contributor
spider8itch
Group Admin

Seems legit...

Lord One Fish
Group Admin

1026569 your not the first group that has had to change it's goals for the greater good...
I would recommend a switch from attempting to just fight for luna to a cross between her secret service and her royal guard. you would still be directly under her control, but this arrangement would likely make the equestrian legion likely to accept your cause. the down side is that you have to recognise celestia as a monarch, but one the up side she wouldn't have any control over you. it's not perfect, but it's the best I can find. It is also most likely what luna would like...

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

That was going to be plan B if by the 30th we still needed numbers. I even have a few plans set up in case we lose this war...sadly.

Lord One Fish
Group Admin

1031051 I doubt we'll lose, but having a tighter alliance is critical. the closer our goals are, the closer we can work together. our goals have changed massively in order to accommodate an alliance you you and the equestrian legion.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

I understand fully, and so have ours. Besides, you still have my promise about that island. I know we should think on a brighter note in this war, but as a dragon... Us dragons live long enough to see history repeat itself often. So we learn to always have a back-up plan in case of the worse.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12