Scootafamily! 558 members · 391 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Cinnamon Clover
Group Admin

Can she fly? I know everyone has their own views on it. Some theories I've seen involve medical conditions, being a late bloomer or *eee-gasp* inatentive parents! I feel that she has a phobia of high flying due to an incedent that took place between the episodes "Sleepless in Ponyville" and "Wonderbolts Academy".

Note: Before this happens, I feel I should warn you that I shall delete any chicken jokes and ban the user who posts them.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

She can fly, just not very well. If anything she is a late bloomer, much like Sweetie Belle and her magic.

My headcanon is she has two Earth Ponies for parents so she's had no one to teach her. Also goes towards her fandom for Rainbow Dash.

That, or she is in an "awkward phase" where pegasi are stuck between natural baby flight and conscious adult flight. Something like the Centipedes Dilemma, where you can do something naturally up until moment you start actually thinking about HOW you do it.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

To be honest Scoots having at least one Earth Pony or Unicorn parent is one of better theories on why she can't fly very well. And one I use myself

her wing aren't fully developed yet it's as simple as that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5