Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 243 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 243

(Timeskip?)

It was now morning

(Had you read Medabots yet?)
"Morning everyone." Aramis told his family

( yeah, not really my thing but it's something I haven't heard of, also do me a favor and don't use my character without my consent please.)

"Morning" everyone said.

(Okay)

"Hey daddy since it's Saturday can me and jack come with you to pick out their Medabots?" Annie ask her father.

"Sure but you both can only pick out one, we need the money for the coming fall." Aramis said.

(Ps I was able to read much but It will take time before I finish and even try to remember as I'm watching shows,)

(Sure If you want I can wait until you watch enough of the show for the kids parts?)

"Dad that why I had taken that part time job so I would have enough bit to pay my own." Jack told his father.

"Well ok but be careful, come on let's get dressed and get hop on your dads carriage" Aramis said.
( just so you know the humans that use carriages have horses from earth.)

(or use a CAR type medabot like in the GBA game and the show)

Both Jack and Annie grab their pistols in case any Tiberwolves were still in the house.

Aramis got on the top and helped his kids up,

And they're off, "now kids you maybe wondering why I don't like taking those medabots, it's cuz I like how things look as we go by at a nice speed, heck this organic life is better then those robots. One thing I hate is bad robots."

"But dad we hadn't see any evil group since we gotten to Equestria." Jack said.

"Just because we haven't seen them yet doesn't mean they aren't out there. I learned that the hard way." Aramis said.

Then they see Ponyvile as getting closer.

"So what medabots are ya getting?"

"I'm getting a DOG type Medabot." Jack said

"I want to see what medals they have." Annie said.

They arrived at ponyvile.
" ok kids meet me back here in 10 to 20 minutes or less."

Annie and Jack went to Rich's Barnyard Bargain.

"Welcome to Rich's Barnyard Bargain where no matter what yard there a bargain." the Check out pony said.

"Excuse me do you..." Jack was about to ask.

"If you're asking if we sell Medabots then no you have to buy them at either the castle of Friendship or a license seller." the check out pony told them.

Aramis went to see a gunsmith for some bullets, which were on sale. After buying what he needed, he goes to the castle of friendship and bought a few medabots one for medical purposes. And two for security purposes. And one to help keep the house clean.

"Hey daddy." Annie said

"Hey kids you here for those medabots also? I just got mine and headed back to the carriage."

"Yes." Both said to their father.

Once brother and sister had enter the castle of Friendship they saw the sign that said Medabots store this with an arrow pointed to the right,
they follow to see a door the sign on it read Medabots store Jack open the door to see a purple dragon with SPT type medabot.

"Welcome I'm Spike, what type Medabots you two?" the now named Spike ask the two human children while having a smile.

"One male Tinpet and a male DOG type medabot." Jack told Spike.

"What color medawatch do you want?" the SPT type medabot ask jack

"Candy Apple Red." Jack told the SPT type Medabots

"I want to look at the different type of Medabots and medals before I pick but I do want a girl Tinpet." Annie told both Medabot and Medafighter.

A few minutes later

"Here you go that will be 20 bits." Spike told jack as the dragon, Jack hand the bits to the baby dragon and pick up all he ask for, Annie had pick a BNY type medabot with a pink medawatch and a rabbit medal, luck for them a sale was going on.

"And since you two found the hidden combo, you have won two seat tickets for the Ponyvile's Medabot Tournament." the SPT said as he hand over the tickets to the children.

Aramis came to see what was keeping when he heard something about them Winning something.

"Good bye have a nice day." Spike said as he wave good bye to them as Jack and Annie leave the store and the castle.

"Thanks goodness that was over I thought it was those rich fillies again. the SPT said.

"I knew Raid, but it's not our fault if the tickets had been sold out." Spike agree with his medabot.

Aramis at the carriage waiting

Jack and Annie put their medals in medawatches and the rest in the back with their father's

"Ok kids climb on top with me and will be off to canterlot."

"Are taking the train?" Annie ask as Jack help her up.

"No I'm driving and I got my new War horses of the Apocalypse.

They are literally on fire but they can sprint and never get tired."

"Okay" Jack said as he get on the carriage.

Aramis made his War horses sprint all the way to canterlot which in hindsight was faster then the train.

Once they reach canterlot the kids told their father they will stay in the carriage.

Aramis walks over to a store that sold pots and pans, he bought a new set. And got back to the carriage and drove home with all the new stuff.

Once they reach their home the kids grab their tinpets, their medabots and run to the house so they can enter their rooms and put their medabots together.

Aramis puts his together and once they are online and ready, Aramis gives them their assignments.

Once Jack and Annie was finish theirs and name them Jack name his Watchdog and Annie name hers Buns

Aramis decided to go out to ponyvile, to talk to applejack.

"Mornin' Aramis how are ya?" the orange mare ask.

"I'm fine miss Apple "Aramis said.

"That good." Applejack said.

( dude applejack does not like being called miss, just applejack or AJ, )

" my face got burned but nothing a trip to the doctor cannot fix."

"Medabot or ya piss off Spike again?" Applejack ask.

"Stolen medabot to be exact. "

"One from Canterlot or one from the Crystal Empire?" Applejack ask.

" canterlot"

"Griffin or Diamond dog?" the apple farmer with a nod of her head.

" griffin"

"How the family?" Applejack ask.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 243