Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 243 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 243

"How should I've knew that human history is still to us ponies." STG. Tailwind told Aramis as the guard with the wanted porters walk over to them

"Ma'am this human have gotten himself a bounty reward of 2,500 Bits." the guard told them.

" Oh well give me your hoof, * takes her front left hoof * did you know I can tell the future?"

The guard shake his head.

"Oh yes I can see a beautiful house in your future, and right in the middle of your backyard *spits in the middle of her hoof* is the swimming pool, I'm sorry your retarded"

(Do you love everyone a retarded?)

"Haha ma'am." the guard said.

( no I'm just testing her )
" ok I need you to spell pig backwards and say green red yellow for me."

(You use that word two times and why would any have their unit do something that doesn't have to do with a farm that was attack by bandits?)

( it's my way of getting back at her for insulting my race, you have a problem with my race you have a problem with my family, so I tend to give whoever the retarded test.)

(No one had insulting any race I had place a bit of mystery, but instead you want to turn it into police hate show.)

( whoa let's calm down and get back on track, ok? I've had my fun,)

(Okay sorry but did you really think I would use the racist card in the first round?)

( I care not I just want to get back to the game, shall we? )

"Okay a guard will bring you reward by tomorrow." SGT. Tailwind told Aramis as she went to help the others to load the bandits and the dead bodies on the carts they brought.

Aramis walks to ponyvile and goes to see he's doctor dr care free.

"Hey doctor my face got burned again."

"Ok just sit down and I'll take care of it." She said in a carefree tone.

A few minutes later Aramis's face was back to the way it was and he of course payed and went home.

When Aramis reach his farm sign he could see a white unicorn mare with Flare Shot and a unicorn guard in front of his house, Aramis run up to his home.

"Hello are you Mr. Aramis?" the mare ask.

"Yeah that's me"

"I'm Fleur de Lis and my Medabot here" she use her left hoof which have the medawatch on topoint at Flare Shot " told me there you shot the griffon that steal her from me, please take this small box of gems as a thank you." Fleur said as use her magic to bring a bread box to Aramis.

" thanks mam, goodbye." Aramis walks inside his house. It was night and Aramis was in the living room, fire burning bright in the fireplace.

"Dear you forget the guard outside luck for him, I can take the reward." Michelle told husband.

"Sorry darling,"
Michelle takes the reward and Aramis wishes the guard the best of luck. And they go in they livening room Aramis takes the gems and puts them in the family vault. And get to bed.

Aramis's wakes up to hear walking. He turns the light on to see his uncle,

"Uncle? Is that you?"

"Yes sorry for drop by without a saying anything." he said

Comment posted by Aramisxx deleted Aug 7th, 2017

" scared the shit out of me. Well you can go to bed " Aramis walks outside hearing a noise and saw a guy eat some woman. Fearing for his family he runs inside and wakes up everyone. Then gives everyone a gun.

They saw 20 tiberwolves.

"Shoot the wolves" Aramis said as he shoots

They all let least on the wood elementals.

Aramis shot the last wolf and then had everyone to the living room

"Let gone better then the bandits." jack said.

"Jack Annie get you mother and go to the attic."

"okay daddy" Annie said to her father.

Uncle I'm gonna ask ya to make a run back to your own house, while the coast is clear."

"Okay" the Uncle said.

As uncle ran Aramis would give cover fire if it was needed.

"I hate this type of timberwolf!" Uncle said as the wolves reform.

Aramis shot the wolf before it could attack uncle

"What next a eight headed lizard!" Uncle said.

Uncle managed to get to his house safely.

Aramis barracks the doors and windows, and joins his family in the attic.

"I hate the Everfree Forest!" Aramis said.

"Yet we live next to it" Michelle said.

"At least we have a nice neighbor and if we have medabots or even a medabot with fire attacks can keep those Tiberwolves away." Annie said.

" well tomorrow I'm gonna get me a few of them I have the money." Aramis said.

"I all have a medal one of the bandits had drop it." Jack said as he show the medal to his family.

"All I need is the Tinpet and a Medabot." he told his father.

"I make a note of that, oh I forgot to mention my custom pistols the other ones belong to my partner applejack apple." Aramis said.

"How does a pony use a pistol?" Annie ask.

"If it's a unicorn, magic, Pegasus use wings, and earth ponies use hoofs, don't ask me about the hoof thing cuz I'm not a pony." Aramis said.

"Oh" Annie said.

"Ok lets go back to bed and get to sleep, I have a lot of things to buy tomorrow." Aramis said.

They ahead to their makeshift beds

"Goodnight everyone." Aramis said.

"Goodnight." they said back

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 243