NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 115

ahh its nothin...just somethin back home that ya wouldnt understand lad *i smile a little and take a swig before stepping up to the turntables again and slinging my headphones over my ears*

*i look up and pull on cup from my ear* hmm nah im listening to avicii and mixing it up a little..bass booster here treble decreaser there a added beat here and there spinning it and all that

2068253 *Sighs* "You know you aren't very good."

Kills time dont it..besides i got my headphones in and the speakers disconnected?.....

who said i wanted the speakers connected......anyway who died and made you freakin calvin harris/ top DJ

2068404 "I ain't and besides if you were doing dubstep or whatever on that system you need to have the speakers on." *Turns them on*

not nesicerally....all i need is bass boosted headphones and a turntable with mixers *i disconnect them again and continue to mix you make me*

2068451 *Sighs and drinks a full bottle of 'Vodka'* *whispers "So you two want to distract him?"
"Yes" "Yes." "Okay here is what you do." *Minutes later the both of them are acting out an anime concerning Godzilla.*

*i look up and see those two acting out godzilla* schrod...*i turn my head whilst placing the headphones around my neck again* what are they doing?

2068494 "Oh nothing...." *Schrod takes a few chords out of the system and replaces them with solid plastic replicas.*

*the music screechs loudly in my ears* AHH schrod you bastard! *i rip the headphones off and clutch my ears* jesus i had it soundin great and then you wreck it wow cheers buddy

i dont know...something just went badly wrong and it wasnt me i checked this rig hundreds of times and she runs smoothly..heck i dont know if it where even you just something went wrong and now my ears are killing me

2068572 "Well I know how to solve that." *takes the headphones away* "There you go." *Those two stop doing the anime shit and return to Schrod's sides with large smiles.*

HEY give those back now schrod im not fucking joking *i leave the rig and follow closely behind schrod*

2068618 *Throws them away into an incinerator then goes and retrives them looking brand new.*

H-how did, what did you....WHAT!? *i look confused at schrod then the incinerator*

2068635 "I'll take that." *Randomly takes the incinerator and shoves it into the pocket of a black trench coat with blood-red 50/50 on it.*

and the headphones *i say as i reach for them*

2068681 *Levitates them over while those two perform an angelic choir*

*i laugh heartily* nice one mate very good now if you will *i grab them out of the air and plug them into the mixing table and hit play*....Shit what did you do to these enhanced bass over the top its amazing

2068702 *Hands you a card that states : 'Refurbishing Incinerator'* "I don't really know it is a souvineir though."

i dont even want to know how that works but by bloody hell you did it mate these are so much more better every single note bass drop high hat everything crisp and clean

2068736 "Oh wait." *Unplugs everything connected to the system and throws the table into the incinerator.*

*i smile widley* i wonder what thats going to sound like then

2068754 "It will sound better than a angel having an orgasm." *The table just floats out majjestically and back to where it was.* "Okay now to fix those wires."

thats one way to put it i guess mate *i hook the wires up and flip avicii levels on* daaayumm that sounds legendery i aint never heard anything this crisp shit schrod now i owe you at least a little something

come on this is insane..look if you ever need anything..i mean ANYTHING dont heisitate to look for me okay...its the least i can do buddy

2068837 "Well..You see here is something you can do unplug the headphones and let er rip."

Anything.....okay *i un-plug the headphones and re-start the track*

2068865 "I think I just heard a angel cry out in pleasure it was beautiful."

HA cheers mate i still got a bit more to do but if you think its that great that she just had a moment of pleasure thats all i need to hear *i smile widley and flip the vinyl record off*

2068895 "And now she leaves...But the question is will she come back with a bigger toy?"

i dunno hang on a sec *i pick my headphones up and place them on my ears for a little and start mixing* another one ya might like

2068922 *Schrod stands still un-moving*

*i look up from the mixer and move a few sliders slowly fading the music out* ha come on buddy wake up just a bit of EDM *i wave my hand in front of his face*

2068971 "Well she brought a bigger toy.And it was too big!"

way to big if ya ask me Hang on i think you'r gonna love this. i got it printed on vinyl already *i pull out two vinyl records and place them on the turntables* the toy i reckon is gettin bigger

2069024 *Blinks* "And now it has gotten too big"

how big is this girl *i joke* hey you come up here and spin some shit come on *i motion with my hand for schrod to come up*

Fuck yes im sure now quit stalling and get your flank up here and show me what ya got *i step back from the mixing desk and turntables*

2069129 "I'll be right back have to find my records and by the way you may not be able to understand them." *Schrod teleports to another dimension for his records*

just as long as it sounds good *i lean against a massive speaker as i wait for schrod to get his records*

2069162 *Appears with a few records* "Okay got one" (that was said in a russian accent and Schrod with be further speaking in said accent) *Puts on a record* "Time to get real club music here."

*i clutch the area around my heart* that bass drop.....it killed me dam man your good i think there's two of them now loving it *i smile widely and gently nod my head to the beat*

2069207 "You liked that one and now here is a record similar to the one that you played." *As the song ends Schrod puts on another record*

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 115