NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
flecdorbee
Group Admin

Greetings comrade, and welcome to the NLR Underground! Being part of the most secretive branch of the NLR Military, you have access to the best kept secrets, the most interesting lessons, and the most glorious technology this side of Canterlot! To get started, post your application and apply for missions/assignments. Get to know your other recruits in the Mess Hall and Barracks, and coordinate with your squad to better serve yourselves and the Republic.

The rules of the group are as follows:
These are subject to change at my discretion.
This is a Military role play, and should be treated as such.
This is a serious group, full of (I hope) serious people. Please keep your responses mature and to the point. (Unless in the Mess hall, where you can do basically whatever.)
USE CORRECT PUNCTUATION! This is a huge problem. You don't have to be a perfect speller, but please make an attempt.
Setting: Equestria, NLR:U Complex outside of Canterlot, Show canon time period.
No flying space whales, no dropships, no technology outside of the show's canon. (Guns are fine, as well as explosive ordinance and theoretical magics.)
Main OC's can only be a Pegasus, Unicorn, Earth Pony, Changeling, or Thestral (Bat Pony). Enemies and other characters will be dictated by Admins and Tread Masters, at their discretion.
Mary Sues/ Gary Stus will be given one warning, and assistance/advice if desired.
Force-hitting, god-modding, and general immaturity are grounds for temporary banning. Persistent violators (great band name, btw) will be permabanned and referred to 4chan.
When talking out of story, use ((parenthesis.))
Sexual content must be posted in specifically marked NSFW threads.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stay on task with the rest of the thread. No random antics or fights, unless you're off duty.

Before posting, please fill out the application and wait for approval, which will be sent by PM.
Any questions, comments, or concerns can be sent to me via PM. Good luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1