Eris, godess of chaos 447 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Had one cared not, no dispute would be had.
The dress is in three pictures. One is Hera, the other Aphrodite, the last Athena.
Who is truly the most beautiful?
No one can tell me.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and regardless of who is the most beautiful in truth, the world will still disagree.
Choose one, and the followers of the losing two will lash out.
War shall begin, millions will die.
All because one was chosen to be more beautiful than the others.

Go ahead, choose. But once you do, your choice will be fixed on a lie.
The truth is neither the color of the dress nor ignoring how dumb it may seem.
The ones who remain neutral within war will be dragged in by the ones that did not.
This dispute is inevitable.

I, for one, am not in any position to choose what I think the color is. I'm merely here to present this object and watch any and everything quarrel over it.
Like with the Trojan War, I don't care if Aphrodite is more beautiful than Hera or Athena. I don't even care if the Greeks beat the Trojans. I don't care.

The Chaos.... that's what I desire.

4121732 the dress looks orange and purple to me.

4121732 Well hello there malady *bows* it's been quite a while since I last talked to you dear mother of chaos. If you don't remember me, I am Sheogorath, God of madness, lord of the shimmering isles, Emperor of Cheese and Champion of crazy golf. At your service HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. and if it means anything I believe the dress to be gold and white

Curiously, I see the dress and realize that they are ALL equally lovely and must divide the apple among themselves.
The dresses are all the same dress under different lights. Wow.
Now, all that we have to do is manage an EXACTLY equal division of the APPLE. I suggest making a pie!
Someone go the mud handy? Both for the pie and for slinging!
Whee! Mud fight!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4