People Who Enjoy a good Flame War 43 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Garbo
Group Admin

Okay, so the mods will probably realize something's going to happen as soon as an actual war starts (which it very well may). Now I want to make this clear: WE ARE GOING TO OPERATE WITHIN SITE RULES!
Here are the relevant site rules to follow. Remember, none of us want to be the next Epicdonus (I miss that guy :raritycry:):

Do not make groups specifically attacking other people or groups of people. Other than that, please try to be civil with your posts.

Right now our group is allowed because we're not attacking anyone. We're just egging them on. It's up to everyone to try and be civil about it in this group. Also, no organizing any spamming stuff here. Do that in other groups of by PM if you desire. The reason I'm saying all this is because the mods tend to overreact when anything like this happens. They don't want anarchy in their dictatorship, even though that makes it no fun. We don't want them ending the war early, so DON'T BREAK THE RULES. Let's drag this out as long as possible for our collective enjoyment.

Thanks for reading. Now troll on trolls, troll on.

Garbo
Group Admin

No, it tastes like China. It's made in factories out of something dark-grey that you shouldn't be putting in your body. (only irl it's coal)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3