Derpy Hooves 68 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Spread the word!!! We must kill this thing yet again! We need more people to sing this! This has to be stopped before september 21st!!! Rally all of your friends and tell them to rally their friends! The link to sign it is here! Right here!!! Stop it now!!!

1608970 please stop spamming:fluttershysad: i understand that this is a big issue but it would be best if you only post this in groups that it has some relevance to, instead of just random groups all over. spamming is grounds for banning and i would really hate to see that happen

1609014 I've been told that a lot, but you know what? IDC! This has to stop now!

1609027 i understand, I have made a few posts like this myself but only in relevant groups not random ones. i know that you have good intentions but the way that you are doing things is only annoying people and making people hate you for it. I simply want every one to be happy so please only post this is relevant groups

1609036 *Sigh*. I've already posted in all the groups that I'm in. And I don't care if people hate me or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6