PokeyPie 99 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Bright Heart
Group Admin

Thanks to runforever101, I decided to do a PokeyPie Prompt Tag

What is this 'PokeyPie Prompt Tag'? It's a game, and here's how you play it:

Someone starts off by posting a 100-500 word mini-fic about Pinkie and Pokey Pierce. At the end will be a one word prompt. If you would like to write a 100-500 word PokeyPie mini-fic relating to that prompt within the next four hours, comment right away to claim that prompt. Post the story when you finish, and add a one word prompt at the end for the next people to claim.

Simple enough?

Just to make sure everything is clear:

* The mini-fic can be in any style, any tag, AU, humanized, whatever. It can be a cute scene, a snippet of conversation, or an excerpt from an Equestrian history book. It's not expected to be preread or proofread, and if you've never written before that's just fine. Just try to keep it rated teen or lower and make sure it's 100-500 words of fiction about Pinkie Pie and Pokey Pierce and it relates somehow to the prompt you claimed.

* Claim prompts with a quick post responding to the last post. Just the word "claimed" is fine. When you finish, make a post with the mini-fic and the next prompt.

* Your claim is valid for four hours, to keep someone from accidentally holding things up all day. After four hours, another person could post a claim for the same prompt. If you ran out of time, and no one else has claimed it, and you still want to write it, just go ahead and reclaim it.

* In the event that people become confused, and two fics are posted for the same prompt, the first one posted contains the official next prompt.

* Please include a one word prompt at the end of your fic. There are lots of words, and they can mean lots of things, and it's up to the next writer what they want to do with it.

*Be creative and more importantly have fun! plllleeeeaaaaassssse?

The first prompt is: Party!

Um... my 12 year boy brain is cofusoes

Claiming prompt, party

Bright Heart
Group Admin

1111173 Basically you can write a short story (100-500 words) as long as no one has claimed it, and after someone claims and writes their story, that said person will change the subject for the next person to claim and write their story. Here is an example

Yeah I still don't get it. :/

Bright Heart
Group Admin

1116010 hmmmmmm..... ok a prompt is the subject matter for the story/scene (I said the first prompt was Party and it has to be about Pokey Pierce and Pinkie Pie interacting with each other) so someone can claim that subject and if they do they have 4 hours to write 100-500 word story about PokeyPie (and if they don't then prompt is open for anyone to claim it and to claim it you have to comment that you claim the subject, which would now be Party) and post it on this blog. Once they do that, then at the end of the story they will change the prompt. Am I making it clear for you? What are you still confused about?

Bright Heart
Group Admin

1119295 and if you someone dont claim it, I will after work :pinkiehappy:

Pokey Pierce looked unsure at his best friend, Snippet. "I dunno dude, I have never been to a party before..." he rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to look away.
His friend looked baffled. “Are you serious?!” He began to drag Pokey in.
Pokey stared in awe at all of the balloons, sweets, and ponies in Sugarcube Corner. “This is amazing!”
Snippet lifted his head and walked off. “You try to socialize, okay?”
Pokey nodded as he bounced off. His happiness was short lived when he crashed into another bouncing pony. “Oh my gosh! Are you okay ma’am?” he asked frantically as the mare got up.
He didn’t realize how beautiful she was until they looked into each other’s eyes. She barely noticied blush, as she was too interested in why this stallion had never attended any of her parties.
“So why have ya? Huh? Huh? HUH?!” she got closer to him with every ‘huh.’
“Um, I’m not the type of Pony who gioes to parties that much…”
The pink mare gasped and somehow managed to get Pokey on her back then onto the stage in the front of the party. “Hey everypony this is-“
“Pokey Pierce.” He whispered.
“Pokey Pierce!” she called out to the crowd. “And I’m Pinkie, Pokey!”
Can this get any better?! He thought to himself looking at the cheering crowd. As if Pinkie could read his mind, she proceeded to give him a giant kiss on the cheek.
Maybe I will like these parties

Next prompt: Babysitting

AH NOW I GET IT!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11