The Royal Writers of Equestria. 5 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Circuit Link
Group Admin

They actually did it :facehoof:
Won't loose my interest, but probably 1/3 of the fandom will be lost.

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea of Alicorn Twilight, but a lot of Bronies and Pegasisters will loose interest. Also it might probaby be the end of the show itself; but it might be an opening to a new chapter. New adventures, fending of monsters with the magic of friendship! Although since it was designed for little girls, i highly doubt it.
What do you guys think is going to happen.

Saacsa
Group Contributor

I think she is going to have wings temporary wings and a partial character arc in season 4 that takes away her wings :rainbowlaugh:

Circuit Link
Group Admin

Hehe, sounds likely. :derpyderp2:
Still there are some good story ideas coming from this. It will be good from FanFictions and maybe art, but overall it won't be good for the story line. Hopefully they do something like what you said.

Saacsa
Group Contributor

You never know what Hasbro has up their sleeve next. The story line maybe freaking epic, we don't know just yet

Redracer
Group Contributor

I sure hope so. as i said before it kinda messed some stuff up. But like circuit said, The show was made for little girls so there might be some stuff that they will probably never do but i was watching some things and someone made a good point. Hasbro had released Lesson zero and unlike most shows "they had the balls to do it." It's unusual for a kids show and that goes to show how unpredicabled they are. Same with Alicorn Twilight. "What a twiist!"

Circuit Link
Group Admin

Who knows what they will do next, it's Hasbro.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6