Tragedy And Darkness 318 members · 646 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey everyone I want a little feedback on a chapter I'm working if you would be so kind.

WARNING!!! This chapter will contain dark and possible M rated themes. Such as Character death, graphic detail, blood and most of all psychological torture. Since this story is not going to always warrant a dark tag I will simply tell you when said points come up. However while these themes may come up, this chapter is Vital to understanding any other chapters afterwards. Please enjoy!

Darkness... That is all that Twilight sparkle could see when she opened her eyes. She pushed her self up into a sitting position Nothing as far as the eye could see, she looked around wondering were she was and how she got here. She looked around once more and once again seeing nothing, before hearing something's voice from behind her.

"Well well what do we have here? A pathetic little disillusioned filly that's what." The voice, or rather voices as it sounded like four or five creatures were talking at once all saying the same thing getting quieter and quieter with each one, whispered in her ear. "I'm going to take my time with you young one. By the time this is over you shall know true terror. Hehehehahahahaha!" The voice cackled as Twilight felt her self becoming drowsy and before she knew it she was sound asleep...

When Twilight next woke up she found her self just outside the gate to canterlot, the guards that were usually posted there mysteriously gone. As she took a step inside of the great city, she found that it was seemingly deserted. She saw nopony at the stands or the fountains or anywhere. Though she was a bit shaken Twilight pressed on deciding to go to the palace to try and find Celestia. But before she could take one step, she heard the ear piercing scream of mare. Twilight ran towards the source of the sound only to find it lead her to her parent's home. She quickly threw open the door and stepped inside. The inside was trashed with furniture turned over and things strewn about the place like a tornado had come through the humble little home. The clocks however drew Twilight's interest. They were all stuck on the same time, one that Twilight was very aware the meaning of six minutes and six seconds past six o'clock. Six six six the hour of the beast.

Since no one was down stairs Twilight decided to look upstairs starting with her old room. The door to her childhood room gave a high pitched Creeek as she slowly opened the door. When the door fully opened, Twilight was presented with quite a shocking sight. The lights were off so she couldn't a lot but then she saw a form and when she recognized who it was she was shocked to the core. It was her, just... sitting there her back turned to the door. Before she could take a step inside, the other twilight turned her head and what she saw instilled terror within her very soul...

This thing's mouth was filled with dagger like teeth, it's eyes were a glossy white yet she felt like they were staring at her, into her very soul. It's horn was covered in a red lightning that was sparking off of it at random times, the same red lighting also radiated from it's throat. It gave a guttural growl that made Twilight step back before speaking in the same voice she heard before showing up here.

"Well it seams you heard the scream of your poor poor mother, though I must say you are quite late." It said confusing twilight even more. What is this thing talking about? She thought to herself

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1