Brony Car Enthusiasts 77 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

What would be top 5 on you guys' car lists? Please provide a reason why. Here's mine:
1:Aston Martin V12 Vantage [Comfortable, fast, well equipped, this ticks all the boxes!]
2:Porsche Panamera Turbo S [See above, just uglier and with four doors.]
3:Lexus LFA [Like a tech nut's V12 Vantage.]
4:SRT Viper [Best American car ever, and one of the best cars ever, period.]
5: Ferrari FF [Ferrari agility and speed with the capability to seat 4 comfortably.]

No Lamborghinis?
Wtf to that...
I'll post mine when I get back :P

they just aren't my kind of car. i like subtle GT cars, not loud shouty supercars.

Thats an easy one
1:Lamborghini Aventador (Matte Black)
-Intuitive to drive quickly in
-Looks like a predator stalking its prey
-Audi build quality
2:Ferrari 458 Italia (Silver)
-V8 orchestra that even Octavia couldn't match
-Gives the driver a real sense of a special occasion
-Just as quick as the Enzo at a fraction of the price
3:Audi RS5 (Panther Black)
-450 Reasons to be pulled over (horsepower figure)
-8,000+ rpm coupled to the best selectable automatic transmission i've ever used
-All weather, extreme high speed/maneuverability capability
4:Henessy Venom GT
-1200 Reasons your definitely going to jail (horsepower)
-Only automotive enthusiasts will really know what you have and the car is not used as a status symbol by people that will use 10 percent of its ability 99 percent of the time
-Sounds like a jet turbine spooling up every time you wring its neck

5:Mini Cooper S (Ticket Me Red W/ Black Roof. Manual Transmission W/ Rear Seats Removed)
This one has a lot of meaning to me. I personally own this car and i picked her for several reasons. First and foremost, i absolutely am in love with this car. The less emotional reasons are that this car is very very fast. I can accelerate with brand new STIs, Corner with 911s, and brake with M3s. Despite having relatively low horsepower, she never really seems to notice and behaves as if she is a high performance sports car. However there is more to it than that. The car has a soul. When you accelerate hard and lift off at 3k rpms the hiss from the blow off valve sounds like a moan of pleasure. The same at 2k sounds like a hiss of disappointment for not accelerating more. At high speeds she hunkers down and skips over bumps like they aren't even there. The exhaust pops when you really rev the little motor to its full capacity and your excited to do it again when you throw the leaver to its next destination. It's almost as if she's playing. Under hard cornering, the back end becomes very lively and the tires chirp. When you get the corner just right, the chirp sounds like gleeful laughter and you haul ass out of the corner with a small pop from the tail pipes. When you really begin to build a rhythm with her, she melts to your commands and you can place her wherever you want her to be. There is no miscommunication, and she tells you what her limits are. When you find those limits, its never sudden and she forgives your mistakes with quick and relatively small inputs on your part. When your really going for it with the stereo blasting, it's like she is singing to you. God i love that car, and if you'll excuse me, she and i need to spend some quality time together.

might have to disagree with you on point number 3 for the venom.....i know steven tyler owns one.
great overall though, and touching story about the mini. it seems that no matter how bad a car a enthusiast owns, he/she will always think of it as their baby.

1. BMW M5. Quiet one second, tearing down the road the next.

2. Lexus LFA

3. Viper

4. RX-8

5. Toyota Hilux. It is a tank.

Quick list, on break

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6