Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So i am making a story that is technically a pony version of skyrim but before i write anymore i need ideas for which pony is best suited for what part of skyrim and any dlc i need at least one main pony per guild/brotherhood/college/faction any help would be appreciated

Twilight - Mage's Guild
Pinkie - Bard's College
AJ - Companions
Dash - Dark Brotherhood
Rarity - Thief's Guild
Fluttershy - Church of the Eight Divines.

4472402 that's actually a good idea apart from twilight i was thinking maybe vampire lord tell me what you think

The reason I say Mage's Guild for Twilight is because she studies magic constantly and is an incredibly powerful caster who would probably love to teach apprentices.

4472555 actually there's a way i could have both how about when lord harkon returns one of the first things he does is lure twilight to his castle where he converts her into a vampire lord.

But Fluttershy is the Vampire of the group. Hell, the priestess in Whiterun is a Vampire if you have the Dawnguard dlc.

4473059 well I need someone to be the dragon born and the only one I can think of is fluttershy

Luna. She can already use the power of the Voice.

Possibilities:

Mage's Guild - Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, Moondancer, Starlight Glimmer
Bard's College - Pinkie, Trixie, Cheese Sandwich, Troubleshoes
Companions - Berry Punch, Applejack, Big Mac, Granny Smith (as an old veteran), Bulk Biceps, Iron Will
Dark Brotherhood - Gilda, Ahuizotl, Lightning Dust, Wind Rider
Thief's Guild - Suri Polomare, Flim and Flam, Dr. Caballeron, or the Diamond Dogs

Vampires - King Sombra, Nightmare Moon (as a disembodied spirit), Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer (with Equalist pony thralls)
Vampire Hunters - Daring Do/A.K. Yearling, The Wonderbolts, Rarity (as the person designing their outfits), Iron Will ("Suck someone's blood? Your name is mud!" "See the undead? Ya' bash in their head!")

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10