Extra Special Talents 13 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
InkFathom
Group Admin

Hey, everybody! I've decided to ask you all a question relating to this group to liven things up.
If you or your OC had a superpower, what would it be?
Yep. That's it. Personally, mine would be the ability to change my shape. A shapeshifter, if you will. Well, now that I've got the ball rolling, tell me what superpower you'd like to have.
Who knows, I could even use it in a story... *cue evil grin*

Hmmmm:applejackunsure: ii guess mine would have to be the abbility to stop time. Like be able to freeze people or. Stuff...dat would make me feel like:pinkiecrazy:

395589 ok, i have several. OCs, i mean.
blue streak: the ability to turn invisible at will
namara: shes a changeling, so she doesnt get one
lailani: when she dries off, she turns into a normal pegasus (shes a sea pony)
princess spirit: none. she sacraficed herself to give ponies free will
frost blaze: controls fire and ice

InkFathom
Group Admin

Cool. But you haven't mentioned Jinx or Venom. I find them fascinating. :twilightsmile:

404356 CONTINUED:
jinx: adept at Changing, can stay in form for a while.
venom: can sense a pony's past by touch

InkFathom
Group Admin

:pinkiesmile:...:pinkiegasp:
So... Jinx becomes a changeling after all...?
I suppose it was obvious but I was kind of expecting a twist. :twistnerd:

404382 meh, ill add a twist l8r

*sigh* Hope y'all don't mind a treatise...

IX
IX, as it is usually called, is perhaps my most mysterious character-idea, and with good reason: It is, quite literally, made of metal. IX was originally bipedal, possibly human, but through happenstance and an AU SStB's modifications became inhuman -- encased, and possibly completely made of an esoteric and unique superalloy-plastic composite. While IX's form allows it superior fighting capability and the capacity to secret away multiple weapons, its greatest asset is its intelligence and strategic supremacy. IX is most often accompanied by an artificial intelligence known as "DAWN", which is housed inside its body. Due to the fact that it has a fear of being "soulless and immaterial", IX strives to prove itself "human" beyond a shadow of doubt, without actually scanning beneath its armor.

I'll add more later; I really need to go to bed now, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9