• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 1,930 Views, 309 Comments

The Pony That Fell From The Sky - Zurvan



When Sweetie Belle saves a young colt's life Ponyville may never be the same

  • ...
10
 309
 1,930

Epilogue: More Than A Feeling

Epilogue: More Than A Feeling

====6 weeks later======

“I can’t believe you convinced Rarity to let us have this date.” Sweetie says.

“I think after everything that happened with the battle she felt we deserved it.” Ash says.

Sweetie nods. “You think we are going to be ungrounded soon?”

Ash chuckles. “Yeah, I think she’ll be a little more lenient once school begins.”

“Are we even going to school?” Sweetie asks as she looks at her cutie mark, then at Ash’s; a chessboard the white king standing and the black king laying down, denoting his talent at strategy.

“Occasionally.” Ash answers. “You’ll have to go and learn more about singing, and Princess Twilight is going to need my ability to strategize.”

Sweetie nods. “Least we had one good adventure together.”

“Actually Sweetie, I wanted to ask you to go on another adventure with me.”

“Really?” Sweetie smiles. “What kind of adventure?”

Ash grabs something out of his saddlebags as he moves and kneels in front of Sweetie Belle. “The adventure of a lifetime.” He asks as he brings a ring box up and opens it. “Sweetie Belle, will you marry me?”

==========

“Trixie wishes to talk to you Princess.” Trixie says as she walks into Twilight’s room.

Twilight puts down the book she’s reading. “What do you need Trixie?”

Trixie has done a lot of thinking these past weeks.”

“What about Trixie?”

“A lot of different things.” Trixie admits. “But mostly Trixie wanted to know how you felt about Trixie.”

“You’re a good pony.” Twilight answers. “You’ve made great leaps in your knowledge of magic in the past weeks.”

“That’s not what Trixie means.” Trixie says as she walks up to Twilight.

“What do you mean?” Twilight asks.

“Trixie likes Twilight.” She says and then kisses Twilight. “Does Twilight like Trixie?”

Twilight blinks a few times. “I….”

“You don’t like Trixie?” She pouts.

“I hadn’t thought about it.” Twilight admits.

“Is this about about the mirror world?”

Twilight shakes her head. “No, it’s not. I’ve never been in a relationship before Trixie. So I’m not sure how I feel about anypony.”

“Is Twilight willing to find out?” Trixie asks as she grabs a scroll. “As a friendship experiment?”

Twilight grins as she grabs the scroll. “Yes, a relationship is just the evolution of a friendship. This will make a great experiment.”

“And Trixie will be you’re willing assistant.” Trixie says with a grin

==========

Nymeria laughs as she and Winter walk to her room. “Thank you, Winter, you’ve made this whole experience a lot easier.”

“I’m just trying to be a good friend Nymeria.” Winter says. He then runs his hoof over the collar around her neck. “I still think you should get rid of this.”

Nymeria shakes her head. “I tried. I felt weird. Princess Twilight bought me this one so at least I’m not wearing the one I was forced to wear. This one is my choice.”

Winter nods. “If it’s your choice, then I suppose it’s okay.”

Nymeria smiles. “I’m thinking about getting others. Miss Rarity has given me a few dresses, I was thinking I could accessorize.”

“I’d like to see that.”

“You going to give me a reason to wear a dress?”

“Are you saying you want me to take you on a date?”

Nymeria blushes.”Well, I suppose you could look at it that way.”

“Very well. I shall get back to you with the details.” Winter says. then takes Nymeria’s hoof and kisses it before walking off.

Nymeria waits until he leaves then shuts and locks the door behind her. She lights a candle and moves it so that it makes the dresser cast a large shadow then steps into the shadow. “Lord Umbra, come to me.”

Part of the shadow forms into the visage of an unicorn and speaks in a male voice. “SZ-1, tell me of your mission.”

“Princess Twilight has begun teaching me magic.” Nymeria laughs. “She acts like I’m a foal who is just first realizing she has a horn.”

“You must not let her know you are more advanced than she thinks.”

“Of course master.” Nymeria says as she bows to the shadow.

:Does she trust you?”

“I believe so. I’ve been telling her of your experiments just like you instructed. I don’t think she’s felt the dark magic I’ve been using to try and turn her.”

“Very good, NZ-1. Keep it up and you shall soon be back with me.”

“I want nothing more Master.” Nymeria says. “I can’t wait to help you with your experiments.”

“It will happen soon enough.” The shadow says. “Tell me, do you have anything else to report?”

“A unicorn colt by the name of Winter Spark seems to wish to cort me.”

“Tell me about him.”

“He is the adopted son of Princess Luna, his special talent is creating something called cold fire.”

“Cold fire is rare, he could be useful to our cause.” The shadow says. “If you wish you may bring him to our cause.”

“I think I would like that.” Nymeria says with a slight blush.

“You care for him, so if you bring him and the princess I will allow the two of you to be together.”

Nymeria grins. “I’d best get back to work then. I’ll report back to you when I have more news.”

“Excellent. You will do well my child.” The shadow pony says before vanishing.


Nymeria walks over to her closest. “Now, how do I play this? Innocent?” She pulls out a nice dress with many layers. “Or not?” She pulls out a very form fitting dress. “Either way you shall be mine Winter Spark.”

==========

Ambassador Possum, known as Lord Umbra to his followers relaxes in his throne after his talk with one of his spies. His plan was proceeding as expected. Soon he’s getting the final piece of his experiment. Only then would he be able to finally take his place as the rightful ruler of Equestria. He grinned at that thought, then remembered that not all of his plans have gone his way. The griffins were supposed to leave the place known as Ponyville in shambles. But his plans had failed, they were ruined all because of a colt that the griffins had failed to kill. “My plans shall not fail again, Ash Fall.” He growls. “When I’m done with you, you shall wish you died the day you fell from the sky!”


The End?

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time I'm going to say something in the words of one of my favorite authors: "So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish!"

Comments ( 44 )

i like it and i have a question did Silver Spoon keep her pegasus wings if so does that make pegasus now

6605323

Yes, she kept her wings. She is indeed a pegasus now. The scene was in chapter 41: In The End.

6605331 ok and it is cool that Silver Spoon is now a pegasus

6605349

Thank you, that was one of my favorite scene's to write.

A perfect ending to a super story. exultant work Zurvan.
:heart: Harts Fire

6605381

Thank you so very much. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

6605397 Enjoyed?
friend do not cell your self short this story is super good.

6605404

I'm honored that you feel that way.

Aww man it's all over! Is there a sequel planned? I wish this story would continue.:fluttershysad:And here's a proper send off song to a perfect story!:pinkiesmile:

Real pleasure putting songs in the chapters! Hope to do it again!:pinkiehappy:

6605516

I'm working on the outline for the sequel right now. It's probably going to be a bit cause I don't have any real good ideas on what to put in it yet.

I will most likely do my chapter titles as song titles again, so I will look forward to seeing your comments when I do.

6605589
if you need help bouncing ideas around you know ware to find me as I am ts most all the time.

6605623

I got to come up with ideas to bounce around first, but thank you.

6606600 well trout on over to ts and lets chat I may be able to help out.

6606807

I'll be over there next time I get a chance.

6607050 this is good

6624628

That's a very interesting idea. Could make an interesting story.

I loved the story maybe you can do a sequel on his mother or father still could be alive in a prison he asked Princess Celestia for help but she refuses Luna and Twilight support him secret way to find his parent

6625013

Hmm...I hadn't thought about the idea of his parents still being alive, that could be an interesting twist. Not sure if I'm going to use that or not, but I'll definitely think it over. Thank you.

6793999

In which way?

6625052 if you do do that make it interesting like they are working for the enemies because blackmail ,ransom ,or something like that

6872767

I promise you it's coming, the sequel is a work in progress right now. I currently have 5 chapters written.

7263704

I'm working on the sequel now. Unfortunately I'm a rather slow writer. Also I can't write clop, it doesn't come out right so don't expect a clopfic from me. However if somepony wishes to write one involving my character they're welcome to borrow him.

7263774

Sounds interesting, keep me posted.

7263868

The Equestria Girls story is pretty much dead in the water, I ran out of steam working on that one and put all my efforts into the sequel for this one.

7332688

I personally thought that joke fit the world perfectly

7332964

Yes every chapter title is usually a song, and I TRY to make it relevant to the story, it's a running gag I have

You and your story have evaded me for far too long. I have spent quite some time look ing for tthis story, and now that I have, I shall read it again! And I shall leave a like along with many comments.

7473549

Sorry that it evaded you, I'm glad you found it again.

7473975 as am I, also I never knew that this story was a sequel. I'll need to read the other story before I come back to this one

7548888

Fluttershy would never let him

7549268

OH my Gods! That's hilarious!

7549275

I honestly never thought of that

9196324
I just don’t find that funny.

9196935

At least you're honest about it. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story despite my taste in humor.

9206155
I would have put the rest in the next chapter.

9206413

Yeah, that would have been a good idea.

9194265
No problem. Happy to help.

——)”Trixie has done a lot of thinking these past weeks.”

——)”Does she trust you?”

“Very good, SZ-1. Keep it up and you shall soon be back with me.”

Login or register to comment