• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 1,930 Views, 309 Comments

The Pony That Fell From The Sky - Zurvan



When Sweetie Belle saves a young colt's life Ponyville may never be the same

  • ...
10
 309
 1,930

Do You Love Me?

Chapter 15: Do You Love Me?

Fluttershy relaxes in her cottage after feeding her animals. When Discord appears. "Hello Fluttershy, my dear."

Fluttershy smiles. "Hi Discord. Thanks for taking care of the animals for me."

Discord nods. "Doing something non-chaotic every now again isn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"You've shown that you can be a good friend."

"I'm glad that you feel that way." Discord says. "I was hoping we could talk."

Fluttershy nods. "Of course, what would you like to discuss?"

"Well, I told you right as the griffins attacked that I cared for you."

"And I'm glad to hear that care for me. It's an important part of friendship."

"Actually Fluttershy I mean that I care for you as more than a friend."

Fluttershy blushes. "You..you do?"

“I suppose I didn’t make myself clear before, did I?”

Fluttershy shakes her head. “Not really.”

"Now you know."

"I'm really glad to hear that Discord." Fluttershy says. "I've wanted to tell you the same thing for some time now."

"The same thing?" Discord looks at Fluttershy confused. "Fluttershy are you saying you have feelings for me?"

Fluttershy nods. "I do."

Discord grabs Fluttershy in his mismatched hands. "This is great!" He says as he lifts her into the air. "What happens next? I'm unfamiliar with relationships. Is this when we go to your bedroom?"

Fluttershy blushes heavily as she shakes her head. "No, no, not yet. One step at a time."

"Of course, of course." Discord says as he places Fluttershy down. "Just tell me what we do next."

"We can start going on dates."

"A date?" Display asks as he snaps his talons and the aforementioned fruit appears; he offers the fruit to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy stifles a giggle as she eats it. "Not the fruit, silly. Though that was pretty good."

"Then what are you talking about?"

"Well, when two ponies like each other they spend time together doing things that both of them like."

"So would our Tuesday tea would be a date?"

"It could be considered that." Fluttershy answers. "Also they do things like go to dinner and see plays together."

“So we’d have to leave your cottage?”

“Of course.”

Discord looks perplexed. "Would you expect me to be non-chaotic everywhere?"

Fluttershy shakes her head. "I don't expect you to give up chaos; it's part of who you are. I'm just asking you to keep it low profile around other ponies."

"So I can pull harmless chaotic pranks?"

“Of course.”

“I think I can handle that.”

The door to the cottage opens up and Scootaloo walks in and stops when she sees Discord. "Oops, didn't know you had company. I'll just go to the park or something for a little." She quickly turns and starts to leave.

"Scootaloo!" Fluttershy calls out and Scootaloo stops "Please don't go. I think it's time you two properly met."

Scootaloo turns around and shuts the cottage door behind her with her rear hoof. "He isn't going to turn me into a chicken or anything is he?"

Discord grins. "You'd look good as a chicken." He goes to snap his talons.

"Discord!" Fluttershy scolds. "Scootaloo is my adopted daughter, and I expect you to treat her as if she were my own flesh and blood"

Discord pauses as he looks between the two pegasi and then sighs. "Very well. I suppose our relationship would be off to a bad start if I went and transformed your child."

"Very good, you're learning." Fluttershy says.

"Wait a minute. Relationship?" Scootaloo asks looking at Discord.

"Oh what do you know. Look at the time." Discord looks at a watch that is suddenly on his arm. "I have to be.." He pauses as he thinks. "Anywhere but here!" He snaps his talons and vanishes.

Fluttershy sighs. "Somehow I'm not surprised."

"What's going on Fluttershy?" Scootaloo asks.

"Scootaloo why don't you come sit down so we can talk."

Scootaloo shrugs and walks over to the couch and sits down. "Alright I'm sitting. Now what's up?"

Fluttershy sits next to Scootaloo. "Well... you see.... me and Discord.."

"You're pregnant aren't you?"

Fluttershy blushes heavily and then furiously shakes her head no. "What would make you guess that?"

"The fact you are having a hard time talking to me." Scootaloo says. "And I always figured Tuesday tea was some code of yours for sex."

"You what?"

"We had sex ed. Or well they called it ‘Esterus and You.’ It went into how a foal was made and everything. I thought that since you always made sure I was gone before your tea you were.. you know."

"We've not done anything of the sort." Fluttershy assures her. "I'm not even sure if we can, after all it's not like he's a pony."

“Sorry, guess I jumped to conclusions because you wanted me out of the house.”

“It’s more Discord tends to create a good bit of chaos when he’s here and I didn’t want to force you to deal with it.”

“But you’re dating him, so I should prepare myself, right?”

Fluttershy nods. "So you're alright with this?"

Scootaloo nods. "Though while we're talking about relationships. I could use some advice."

"I, um, not sure that I'm the best one that." Fluttershy admits. "But I'll hear you out."

Scootaloo nods. "That's all I can ask." She sighs. "I have a crush on Sweetie Belle."

Fluttershy blinks a few times. "Oh."

"Is that a problem?"

Fluttershy shakes her head. "Just seems like Sweetie has a thing for that colt she saved."

Scootaloo sulks. “Yeah, I know. She’s made it very clear she’s his fillyfriend.”

“I’m sorry Scootaloo.” Fluttershy says as she puts a wing around her. “I’m sure you’ll find somepony else and she’ll make you happy.”

“She?”

“Sorry, I was assuming that since you had a crush on Sweetie that you have a thing for fillies.”

“I do.” Scootaloo admits. “You’re okay with this?”

Fluttershy nods. “Of course, it’s not that uncommon. I just want you to be happy.”

Scootaloo hugs Fluttershy. “Thanks Fluttershy,”