• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 1,930 Views, 309 Comments

The Pony That Fell From The Sky - Zurvan



When Sweetie Belle saves a young colt's life Ponyville may never be the same

  • ...
10
 309
 1,930

Talk Tonight

Chapter 17: Talk Tonight


“You’d better come on in." Cookie says and leads the two and Hondo to Rarity’s living room and she sits. “So Rarity tells us things have been interesting the last couple of days.”

“That’s an understatement.” Sweetie says as she and Ash sit. “I guess Rarity already told you what happened?”

Cookie nods, “She told us you saved this young colt, Ash is it?”

“That’s what I’ve been going by ma’am.” Ash answers.

“What do you mean by that’s what you’ve been going by?” Cookie asks. “Isn’t that your name?”

“I have no idea what my name is ma’am.” Ash admits. “The nurse and doctor tell me that I had a major concussion and that lead to complete amnesia.”

“Oh goodness!” Cookie says. “You poor dear. That must be so tough on you.”

“It could be worse, but Sweetie’s been beside me the whole time to help me through it.”

“I suppose that’s how you two ending up being coltfriend and fillyfriend?”

Ash nods. “Pretty much. It was Sweetie who gave me the name of Ash Fall, said the color of my coat reminded her of ashes and I fell into her life.”

“What exactly are your intentions with our daughter?” Hondo asks.

Ash looks at him genuinely confused. “What do you mean sir?”

“Where do you intend for your relationship with our daughter to go?” Hondo asks.

“It can go somewhere?” Ash asks.

Sweetie blushes, “Dad, he honestly has no idea what you’re talking about. He has amnesia remember?”

Hondo looks at Ash and sighs as he gets up. “Me and you need to have a private conversation.”

Ash looks very nervous. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Hondo says. “I just need to explain somethings to you, and the conversation is hard enough without other ponies around. You’ll understand what I’m talking about after the conversation.”

“Go ahead Ash,” Sweetie says as she nudges him forward with a forehoof. “He won’t hurt you.”

“If you say so,” Ash says and gets up then follows Hondo to the other room.

“Now Sweetie,” Cookie says once the boys are out of the room. “We need to talk too.”

Sweetie groans. “We had THAT talk before you let me take that class on estrus, mom.”

Cookie pushes a cup toward Sweetie. “Drink.”

Sweetie looks at the cup. “Moon tea?” Cookie nods. “Really?”

“You’re coltfriend is having THAT conversation with your father, and you’re due to go into heat Sweetie. So will you please drink the tea?”

Sweetie grabs the cup in her magic and downs the tea quickly. “Doesn’t taste as bad as I feared.”

“Do you know how to make it?”

Sweetie nods. “Rarity taught me after the class so I would know how to make it when I needed it.”

“Good, I expect you to drink a cup everyday, more once your relationship progresses. You’ll want at least 2 cups every day afterwards. And more once you’re in heat. The tea will slacken the effects of being in heat a lot.”

Sweetie nods, “nice to know.”

“Other than that, be careful, I hope he doesn’t break your heart.”

Sweetie blushes, “I hope that too. I know there’s a very good chance that when he regains his memory I may lose him.”

“And yet you risk your heart?” Cookie asks.

“I figure no risk no gain, right?”

Cookie smiles and kisses Sweetie on her head, right next to her horn. “You’ll be fine Sweetie Belle, I know it.”

“Thanks mom,” Sweetie says, then pauses. “Mom, where’s Ash going to sleep now that he’s recovered?”

“What do you mean?”

“I figure the only reason we were allowed to share a bed was because he really couldn’t take care of himself, but since Zecora’s potion healed him I figured you wouldn’t allow that. Especially since dad’s having THAT talk with him.”

Cookie smiles. “You’re a young mare now that you have your cutie mark. We trust you to make the decisions you think are best for you, just remember we'll be here if you need us. So if you want him to still sleep with you we will not object."

Sweetie blushes furiously. “Thanks mom. Will you tell him to come on up?” She asks then runs upstairs. The sound of the shower is heard soon after.

A few minutes later Hondo walks into the room with Ash. Ash walks in staring at the floor. “You okay Ash?” Cookie asks.

“Just a lot to take in.” Ash says.

“It’ll be fine Ash.” Cookie says.

Ash nods. “I think I just need some rest, today’s been a long day.”

Cookie nods. “Sweetie said she was going to shower and head to bed. Why don’t you join her?”

“J...join her?” Ash stutters looking between Cookie and Hondo. “I figured you’d want me to sleep on the couch or maybe another house, probably as far from Sweetie as possible after that talk.”

“Sweetie said you were welcome to join her if you wished." Cookie says. "Who am I to say otherwise?"

"Let me make a few things clear." Hondo says. "If you hurt my daughter I will bury you." Ash swallows nervously. "And if you knock her up I expect you to take responsibility."

Ash nods. “Of course.” With that he heads upstairs.

“You think they’ll be fine?” Cookie asks.

Hondo nods. “They’ll be fine, he seems like a good colt. We know better than to try and stop them."

"Didn't work when our parents tried." Cookie says. "We snuck around and ended up with Rarity."

Hondo nods. "I'm hoping that by preparing them at least an accident won't happen. I'm not ready to be a grandpa."

=========

Ash comes up the stairs and sees Sweetie still damp from her shower and blushes at the sight of her. “Talk with my dad go that well?” She asks smirking.

“It wasn’t too bad, just a lot to wrap my mind around.”

Sweetie giggles and turns so she’s facing away from him and waves her tail. “See anything you like?”

Ash blushes heavier. “Sweetie!”

“I take that as a yes?”

Ash nods. “I, um, think I need a shower. A cold one.”

Sweetie smiles, “I could help you instead.”

Ash hesitates. “What?”

“You just had the talk with my dad, you know what I’m talking about.”

“Sweetie, I care about you, I really do, but I’m not sure that what you’re implying is appropriate.”

Sweetie rubs against Ash, “we could help each other. I’m in heat, it hit in the shower.”

“If that’s true shouldn’t we not. I mean can’t you get pregnant?”

“My mom had me drink moon tea. I’ll need to drink plenty of it tomorrow to help with the heat anyway, I should be just fine.” Sweetie says, the scent of her heat getting to Ash.

“Even after the talk with your dad I don’t really know what to do.”

Sweetie nods, “neither do I,” she admits then kisses him. “But we can learn together.”

Author's Note:

I'm so going to Tartarus for this chapter.