• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 8,992 Views, 207 Comments

The Fall of Twilight - Ephraim Blue



Twilight is banished from Equestria for commiting the three of the most horrible crimes: Robbery, Betrayal, and Attempted Murder

  • ...
55
 207
 8,992

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19 - Start of a New Journey

Chapter 19 - Start of a New Journey

Ponyville July 29th 1001

Preparations for the trip were surprisingly easy to obtain. Applejack was completely willing to lend them food, while Rarity helped provide them with proper attire. Rainbow wasn't exactly willing to wear it at first, but eventually gave in when she found no way out of her fate.

The attire wasn't girly, but it certainly adventurous looking once Rainbow got a look at it. It seemed to make her look a little like Daring Do once she put it on.

Chrysalis was certainly ready to go as well. She could shape shift into anything, making it so that they would fight off any unwanted attention.

The two of them rested on the edge of the town. They both took a look back before stopping by a voice calling to them.

"HEY! RAINBOW DASH! I'M COMING WITH YOU!"

Both of them turned once again to see Spike running as fast as his little legs could carry him. He stopped on front of the two adventurers to catch his breath.

"I'm... coming... with... you..." he wheezed.

"Are you sure Spike?" Rainbow asked him. "You don't look so good."

"Just... tired..."

"Why do you want to come?" Chrysalis asked.

This time, Spike waited until he had his breath back. "I'll be able to send letters to Twilight!" he proudly stated.

"That's true," Rainbow confirmed. "If we ever need to talk to Twilight, we can always send a letter."

"I agree," Chrysalis said. "Come on Spike. Lets go find Discord!"

"Okay! Wait. We're searching for Discord?"

Grazil Library July 29th 1001

Twilight awoke on her bed. She was to exhausted from yesterday's magic attack to do anything else for that day. She got up to see Blue in the other room fixing breakfast.

"Good morning, Twilight," he said. "I hope you slept well."

"Yes," Twilight replied. "It was one of my better times sleeping since I got banished."

Blue silently looked at her and then back at the breakfast he was making. "Sorry, but every time you say that, I just can't believe it."

"Believe what?"

"That you got banished. No matter where I traveled, there was always one Twilight or another in Ponyville with her friends. They were always the Elements of Harmony, and they never did anything that would get them in any sort of trouble. You were the first I've met to have such a fate happen to you."

"But you've met me multiple times."

Blue chuckled at that. "True. But your lost memory is bothering me."

"Why's that?"

"When I stepped out into the open, there were two of me, correct?"

"Yes."

"Well, the one with flat orange hair is how I looked in the past. The one with the spiky green and orange hair was not to different from the way I look now."

"What are you getting at with this?"

"I don't remember anything like that happening at all."

"I don't understand what you mean by that."

"If I was there when I was young, then I would still remember it if I am here now. But hate problem is: I don't."

"Do you have any idea why?"

"Not a clue. After you fell asleep last night, I went into my own memories to find it. I found nothing."

"But if its your memories, shouldn't you know if you did that?"

"I'm afraid not. These memories weren't forgotten or lost. They were taken."

"Taken!?" Twilight gasped. "Who could have done that?"

"Very good question Twilight," Blue commented. "However, the real question is who AND what took them."

"If you know that the question is who and what took them, I suppose that you already know the answer to the question."

Blue nodded. "I think that its time an old friend visited me." He lifted his watch to his chest. Turning the dial on the watch, several blue lights began to flicker on and off. Finally, he pushed the button in. At first, nothing seemed to happen.

"What did you do?" Twilight asked him.

"I sent a message to the friend of mine," Blue told her. "He should be here within three days if we're lucky."

"So who is your friend?"

"The same stallion who took the Elements of Harmony. I've already told you about The Doctor, haven't I?"

TARDIS Control Room No Definite Time

The Doctor hadn't been in the TARDIS recently. He always enjoyed traveling with his old friends a while back. But, as fate would have it, they all left.

This group had certainly been special to him. Not only did they help him save the universe several times, but they also ignited the desire to travel once more. If he didn't meet them, he would still be on that cloud back in his universe.

He had decided to visit the TARDIS every once in a while to make sure she didn't get lonely. He would certainly get back to traveling one day, but until then, he stayed with Derpy.

When he entered the TARDIS, it was the same as ever: gigantic. No matter how many people- or ponies where he lived now, he showed the inside of his beautiful machine, they were always surprised at how big it was. The controls were the same as always. The only thing that he could tell was different, was that the screen said he had a mail.

He trotted over to the controls to see what his mail was about. It read:

Hello, Doctor.

I'm sure that you have finally come back into the TARDIS to see how she was doing. That's nice. How's the family? Don't answer that, because I already know the answer.

Anyway, I need your help. The Vortex Manipulator is broken, and I need you to come and fix it. The only thing I am currently able to do with it is check the time, my coordinates, and send you this mail. When you get the chance, come to fix the device. I need it to help out a new/old friend of ours.

Sincerely, Blue.

P.S. I know you have them. Bring them with you. We need those as well.

The Doctor smiled at the note. Ah, its nice to know that my old friend needs my help, he thought. Hmm. The coordinates mark that place we once went to a while back. Well, I guess it is nice to visit old places once again.

He smiled as he started fidgeting with the controls. "Well old girl," he said to the TARDIS, "here we go again!"

He flipped a final switch, making that one sound that he certainly missed.

Wiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr. Wiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr. Wiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr.

The TARDIS flew into the time vortex, just as eager as The Doctor to see their old friend.

PreviousChapters Next