• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 8,992 Views, 207 Comments

The Fall of Twilight - Ephraim Blue



Twilight is banished from Equestria for commiting the three of the most horrible crimes: Robbery, Betrayal, and Attempted Murder

  • ...
55
 207
 8,992

Chapters Next
Prologue - Release

The Fall of Twilight

By: Ephraim Blue

Prologue - Release

Canterlot Gardens July 9th 1001

Twilight was having a great time. She had friends, a wonderful teacher, and a great place to call home.

But there was one day that all of that changed. She lost her friends, family, teacher, and even her own home. She had nowhere to go, except towards the edge of Equestria and beyond. So that's where her journey begins, on the edge of Equestria.

But before I can tell you that story, I have to tell you this one.

On July 10th 1001, Shining Armor was having his wedding ceremony. Twilight had uncovered the truth about the changeling attacking the castle, helped stop the threat, and lived happily ever after.

Or so she thought.

Chrysalis, the changeling queen, had found a statue of Discord in the garden the other day. Just sitting there. She proceeded to leave, but there was a quiet voice inside her head.

Wait, the voice called out.

"Who's there?" Chrysalis asked.

You were just looking at me.

Chrysalis turned to see the statue of Discord, still in its normal position, but a bit more sinister.

Yes, Chrysalis, I am Discord.

"What do you want, and how do you know I'm the changeling queen? I'm in the form of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza!"

I know a lot of things.

"What else do you know?"

I can see that your plan is going to fail.

"What do you mean?"

Your plan will fail, there is a purple unicorn coming to the wedding. She used to be foalsitted by the real Princess Cadence.

"That is nice to know, but how do I stop her?"

You don't.

"Excuse me?"

You can't. She is always on guard, you can't beat the Elements of Harmony.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Because I know of a way you can get revenge on her.

"And what is that?"

Free me.

"What? Your kidding, right? You were defeated by the Elements of Harmony before. How is freeing you going to make a difference?"

No, I'm not kidding. I can brainwash ponies. I'm not able to completely brainwash the Element of Magic, not even for a couple of hours.

"What are you getting at?"

I'm saying that you introduce a spell she has never heard about before. This spell will allow her mind to be unguarded, making it so that I can brainwash her for a longer period of time.

"What does this accomplish?"

Twilight banished from Equestria.

Now this seemed to interest Chrysalis. "What's the name of the spell?"

The statue of Discord let out a small laugh. Are you sure that you want this to happen?

"If it means that I get revenge later, then yes."

That's good to hear, but there is the fact that I can't do my part until I'm out of this stone prison.

"Oh, let me help you with that," Chrysalis said before proceeding to release Discord.

"Oh it's so nice to be out of that prison!" Discord exclaimed. "It is so nice that I get to stretch my legs every once in a while!"

"I have freed you," Chrysalis said. "Now what is the spell?"

"What spell? Oh, THAT spell. Okay, the name of the spell is..."

Chapters Next