• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 8,992 Views, 207 Comments

The Fall of Twilight - Ephraim Blue



Twilight is banished from Equestria for commiting the three of the most horrible crimes: Robbery, Betrayal, and Attempted Murder

  • ...
55
 207
 8,992

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18 - The Truth of Blue

Chapter 18 - The Truth of Blue

Blank Space Unknown Time

"All right, Blue," Chrysalis said angrily. "We want answers. NOW!"

"And as I promised, I will tell you," he said. "But before you all hear it, are you sure that you wish to learn about it?"

"Definitely," Rainbow said. "You are quite the mysterious stallion, mister. I would like to know who you really are."

"Yes," Chrysalis said. "I wish to know why you and The Doctor ruined my future."

"Blue," Twilight said. "Please tell us. You were in my lost memories. We deserve to know more about you."

The grey unicorn stood there for another minute. "All right," he spoke. "You do deserve to know, but it may not be clear to all of you."

The three others sat in front of him as he began to explain everything. "I guess that it started when I met The Doctor. There was a monster called a Dalek rampaging the streets. Before that, it was in the Everfree Forest. At the same time, I was taking a walk through those woods. It spooked me, causing me to teleport outside of the forest. I ran strait for the park, where I ran into The Doctor, Derpy, Twilight, and all her friends. However, they were not you. They were from another reality.

"I told them all of the creature, feeling it fair to warn you of the danger it would have brought. The Doctor, however, ran strait for it. He caused a spectacular light show and defeated the Dalek. Afterwards, we all traveled with The Doctor in his TARDIS. Eventually, Derpy, Twilight, and her five friends decided to leave. The Doctor and I continued traveling.

"After awhile, we came across Chrysalis and her changeling hive. We panicked and ran back inside the TARDIS. We stayed inside for a few days wondering what to do. When we told you that Celestia banished you and your kind, we lied. We sent you back in. Time for you to fulfill what you were supposed to do. It was a fixed point in time and space when the changeling attacked Canterlot. Changeling weren't around then so we went to the future to get some.

"That is why we sent your kind back in time, Chrysalis. Anyway, after that, I wanted to see the universe by myself. I couldn't do it at the time, but I had my hopes set on it. So, after awhile, we came across a device that allowed me to do just that.

"A vortex manipulator. This device allows anyone who wears it to travel through time and space without a TARDIS. The Doctor knew I wanted to continue traveling, but he was pretty set on taking a break for awhile. He also knew that If I ran into trouble that knew I had a vortex manipulator, they would take it and I'd be stuck wherever I was. He decided to hide it in the form of a small watch, which as you can see, I have right here.

"That is how I already know all of you, and how I got around. However, the watch is currently broken, and I need to wait for The Doctor to come and fix it. Until then, we should wait. That is all we can do."

The three other ponies had listened to his story quietly. Rainbow was completely confused on what he was saying. Twilight and Chrysalis, however, seemed to understand all that he said.

The world changed, filling up with nothing but a black darkness. Heh. Black darkness. Funny.

Grazil Library July 28th 1001

Twilight's spell wore off, cancelling the passageway to her memories. She collapsed on the floor, leaving Blue standing halfway across the room.

"Twilight?" he called. "Are you all right?"

"I- I'm fine," she said weakly. "J- Just used up all my magic. That's all."

"Don't talk. You need to rest."

"Is what you said true? Are you really from another time and place?"

"Yes Twilight. I am."

Ponyville Skies July 28th 1001

Rainbow found herself on the same cloud she had been on when Twilight found a way into her memories. What intrigued her even more, was the fact that she could still see the rainbow from her Sonic Rainboom.

Huh, she thought. It doesn't seem like any time has passed. That's a really strange spell Twilight cast.\

Without much of anything else to do on the cloud, she flew down towards Ponyville, searching for the changeling queen.

Ponyville July 28th 1001

Chrysalis quickly hid in a dark alley once she came to her senses. She was afraid that her cover had been blown while she was inside of Twilight Sparkle's memories. Thankfully, it hadn't changed from the time she had left. In fact, no time had seemed to pass at all.

The alleyway was just like any other alleyway you would find passing though the streets of Manehattan. Trash cans, dirt, another pony, old pieces of paper on the ground.

Wait, could you repeat that third one?

Chrysalis immediately looked strait at the other pony in the alleyway. The pony took a step closer, then another Sep, and another step. Chrysalis took a step back for every step the pony took forward. However, when the pony came into the light, she could see that there was no need to back away.

"Twilight?" she asked. "Is that really you?"

"Yes, Chrysalis," Twilight replied. "Now you must tell me. Do you know where Discord is?"

Chrysalis didn't reply for a moment. "Why do you need to know where he is?"

"I need to know, Chrysalis. Please tell me."

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where he is."

"Than can you promise me something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I need you to find out where he is. I will be back in three days at the Ponyville Library. By then, I hope you have found out where he is."

Her horn started to glow slightly. "Wait," Chrysalis said.

"I'm sorry Chrysalis, but I'm being forced to leave. Don't forget to find Disc-"

Her horn flashed, leaving Chrysalis alone in the alley. Rainbow came a few minutes later.

"There you are, Chrysalis!" Rainbow said. "I was looking all over for you. Why are you in an alleyway?"

"I came here to hide from ponies who might have seen me outside of my disguise," she replied. "Also, how would you like to go on an adventure to find where Discord is?"

Author's Note:

Oh boy. Another Twilight appearance when she is banished and obviously elsewhere at the same time. How is this possible you might ask? Well, you'll just have to wait until that is explained.

PreviousChapters Next