• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,543 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,543

PreviousChapters Next
4. Found by Goldenarbiter

***

Celestia glanced around her study, throwing books this way and that, no regard for where they landed. Her mane had lost its luminescence, and her eyes were bloodshot from the tears currently streaming down her face.

She searched high and low, under her desk, above the fireplace, even behind the massive bookshelves that lined the walls. Inside the drawers of her armoire, and even the balcony.

She was losing her mind. She had looked elsewhere for but a second, but when she had returned her gaze to the subject of her search, the spot was empty. She would never forgive herself if someone had snuck into her study for the explicit purpose of harming her or her pupil.

She was desperate. It was getting late and she had destroyed her reading area as thoroughly as was possible. More tears streaked down the immortals cheeks as she realised the hopelessness of her search.

As she lay her head on her desk in acceptance of her failure, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye: her yarn basket. There was a diminutive horn poking through a grey ball of yarn, and the pile itself was raising and falling in a steady rhythm.

A tired smile wormed it’s way onto Celestia’s muzzle as she pulled the sleeping filly out of the yarn basket, and trotted out of the room.

She had finally found Twilight.

PreviousChapters Next