• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,544 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,544

PreviousChapters Next
22. Pets by Davesknd

***

"Do you think they can hear us?" Twilight asked very softly.

"I highly doubt that they can hear anything besides each other." Celestia answered equally quiet.

The two ponies were closely huddled together and hiding in a bush. And while there were many reasons why they would spend a warm summers night huddled together in a bush (ok, not "MANY" but there were reasons), this time it was for a slightly different reason.

"I did not expect him to be so bold!" Twilight commented and lifted her binoculars back onto her eyes.

"I did not expect her to go for it!" Celestia commented.

And while the usual suspects for comments like these were Rarity and Spike, this time they were meant for an even more bizarre couple.

"Has she ever had a mate before?"

"No... I offered to let her look for one time and time again, but she always shook her head. I always suspected she was not into the whole process. Apparently, she is just very... kinky."

Twilight gently elbowed the princess. "This is not kinky! He is courting her!"

"Come, Twilight, i was kidding!" Celestia giggled and took the binoculars from her lover.

"I do feel a bit weird for watching them!" admitted the unicorn.

"And I feel weird for seeing them!" commented Celestia "At least he is a gentleman. He found a wonderful nest. A great spot and lots of food."

"Of course he is! He gets it from Spike."

"I thought he got the courage from Spike!"

"Well... that too!"

"But it is a beautiful song... I give him that." admitted Celestia and put a wing over the smaller pony.

Twilight smiled and leaned into the princess.

"It reminds me of how your courted me..."

"She gets her sense of mischief from you, I taught mine how to impress the ladies." Twilight giggled and earned a laugh from the princess.

The two kept watching quietly, as Owlicious sand his feathery heart out in a nearby tree. His melodic hoo-ing only interrupted by the appreciative squarking of the phoenix Philomina.

Love can be weird sometimes...

PreviousChapters Next