• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,544 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,544

PreviousChapters Next
119. Paperwork by Misago

***

"Working hard, dearest?"

The more-than-welcome sound of her wife's voice drew Twilight's gaze from her desk and the pile of documents she'd been trying to process in the last few hours, just in time so see Celestia gracefully land on the balcony. Sighing wearily, she released the quill from her magical grasp. Since the last time she'd looked outside, the sun had set and the stars had taken over the sky.

"Still finishing the new treaty with Germaneigh", Twilight replied. She smiled as Celestia trotted closer with purpose, granting the smaller alicorn a peck on the cheek when she reached the desk.

"I was hoping you would like to join me right away", Celestia said with mock annoyance. "Oh well."

Twilight had to shiver when she felt a hoof brush over her shoulder, and when she turned around, Celestia had already moved over to the large bed taking up most of the room and climbed upon it.

With a shake of her head, Twilight took up the quill once more, and turned her attention back to the paperwork, trying to ignore the all-too familiar and all-too tempting scent of Celestia that had now invaded the room.

...Wir bitten sie freundlichst, uns sämtliche Dokumente für die Übergabe von...

Her ears twitched when a yawn broke the silence.

Celestia could make even make a yawn sound graceful and refined.

Twilight had always been good at ignoring distractions. As a foal, neither begging nor screaming from her family had managed to drag her away from a book if she had yet to finish it. During her teenage years, she had passed the most difficult tests her mentor had to offer with flying colors, even while large parts of her conscious mind were occupied with thoughts of vaulting over the table and kissing Celestia silly.

But now, they both had learned. Twilight had learned what cuddling in bed actually felt like.

And Celestia? Well, a few days before they had started going out, she had apparently paid a visit to Cadance to ask a few questions about "interpersonal contact encouragement tactics".

"Tell me, Twilight, is it a bit cold in here?"

Work before play. Work before play.

...so können wir ihnen folgendes anbieten...

"I think my belly is a bit cold. If only I had something purple and warm to cuddle with..."

That accursed, melodic, tempting voice.

...geh und küss sie, du dumme Nuss!

Twilight's quill burst into flames as her horn lit up and she teleported directly over the bed, the impact drawing a undignified squeak from Celestia. As white wings and hooves wrapped around her, Twilight decided to give her teenage fantasy another try.

Work before play.

Work 'for play.

'For play.

Foreplay.

PreviousChapters Next