• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,543 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,543

PreviousChapters Next
469. Delirious by Fuzzyfurvert

Author's Note:

Of special note: Today marks the 3rd birthday of the Twilestia Collab!

***

“Are you certain, Your Highness?”

“Yes. Please tell the courts that I appologize for the sudden absence, but given the circumstances, I feel I need to remain at Princess Twilight’s side while she recovers. It goes without saying that she commands a great deal of powerful magics, and should her illness cause those reserves to go haywire, I can best serve Equestria by being the first line of defense.”

Prompt Response saluted. “I shall inform the courts.”

Celestia nodded, casting a glance over her shoulder at the bed where Twilight lay. “Alert my sister as well. I’m sure she will be able to handle anything that comes up, should the need arise. I shall busy myself with paperwork in the meantime.”

Twilight groaned, turning restlessly under a light sheet that was already damp with her sweat. Her mane was much more soaked, the purple strands stringy and spread out over the pillow she lay against. Celestia frowned, acknowledging Prompt’s salute and sending him on his way with her missive. She walked back toward the bed, her magic drawing a cool cloth from an iced pitcher at the bedside and placing it over Twilight’s forehead.

“I don’t know if you can hear me, dear, but I’m right here if you need me. I’ll keep anything from happening while you recover, my Twilight.” Celestia smiled softly and settled herself on the floor next to the bed, levitating a pile of paperwork and favorite quill to herself. It was going to be a long day, and she just hoped the young alicorn was resting.



Twilight wasn’t sure where she was. It was warm, and light, but she couldn’t seem to pull any details from the heavy mists that surrounded her on all sides.

“Hello?” Twilight swallowed, the mist thick enough on her tongue to make breathing feel like drinking. Her voice sounded muffled and quiet to her ears, the sound absorbed by the softness around her.

She lifted a hoof slightly. “Why am I so tired? What’s going on?” Twilight let her hoof drop, breathing hard. It barely made a sound.

She looked down at herself. There was another hoof by her own, huge and cream-white. “Celestia?” Twilight blinked slowly and turned her head to look up and up, over herself. It was like she was a filly again, hiding under her mentor to escape the blinding light of the mid-day sun. The legs went on forever, but that gorgeous body was just over her head, the same cream-white coat covering a barrel that was the perfect mix of strength and soft curves.

The body continued upward, the chest flowing smoothly...into a torso? Twilight blinked again with glacial slowness, focusing as best she could in the hot steamy air. Celestia’s cream coat came to an end, revealing blue tinted skin on a humanoid torso, complete with two slender, well defined arms. The torso even had those oddly engorged teats that the humans of that other world possessed.

Beyond that, the face that smiled down at her was the one Celestia had worn in that other world. Principal Celestia’s rainbow colored mane waved in its own breeze, unbothered by the humidity, and twin massive curving horns rose above it all. The Principal’s smile widened, and Twilight could feel the equine portion of the body over her shift.

“Don’t worry, Twilight” The Principal’s voice was breathy and did amazing things to those teats when she spoke. “I’m here with you.”

“Good.” Twilight sucked down more wet air. “I don’t feel good, Princess.”

“I’ll keep an eye on you.” Celestia winked at her and a point between those two horns started to glow with golden light that cooled Twilight like a strong breeze on a summer’s day. “Rest.”

“But...but something is wrong here.”

“You are ill, Twilight.”

“But you are...you are…” Twilight lowered herself until she was laying on her belly. “You are so beautiful.”

“I will make sure nothing happens.”

Twilight nodded slowly, groaning. “Okay. But...I’m confused. Why are you...you...so pretty?” She sighed and lay on her side, gazing up at the Goddess above her. Both Celestias stood guard in Her terrifying grandeur. Twilight couldn’t pull her eyes away from it and lifted her tail some. “Will you...always take care of me?”



Celestia looked up from her work when she heard Twilight moan again. Twilight shifted in bed, mumbling something that might have been speech. The mare looked flush, buried against the fresh linens that supported her. With a twist of her magic, Celestia got the air in the room moving, blowing a cool breeze across Twilight’s brow. That seemed to settle the filly down again.

“Just rest, Twilight, I will always be here to take care of you.”

PreviousChapters Next