• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,543 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,543

PreviousChapters Next
11. Holiday by Celestias Paladin

***

The Sable Islands were not exactly the most ideal vacation spot in the world. They were far from the mainland and the only permanent residents were the native tropical griffins and the caretakers of the Royal Navy’s coaling station. But for Princess Celestia and her student-turned-lover Twilight Sparkle, it was certainly the best place in the world for them to relax without anypony barging in on them. And as Luna had said with a sly smile to have their honeymoon.

Both Alicorns had blushed at the statement before remembering that they were actually married though they had had a simple civil ceremony.

“We’ve certainly earned this, haven’t we, Tia?” Twilight asked as the two snuggled together watching the Sun set over the tropical sea.

“Oh yes, we have. The past three years have been stressful for both of us. But now that doesn’t matter.”

The Sun finally dipped below the horizon as Twilight got up from her spot. Celestia instantly felt cooler as Twilight’s body heat left her side.

The younger pony gave the Princess of the Sun a seductive smile. “Oh, just heading to bed.”

She entered their bedroom and closed the door behind her. Twilight counted down from ten, and wasn't at all surprised when Celestia pounced on her and started kissing.

Both had the same thought: This was their best holiday ever.

PreviousChapters Next