• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 2,736 Views, 304 Comments

Discord Insults - PonyTom



To deal with the boredom of immortality, Discord sends insults to ponies throughout Equestria...

  • ...
18
 304
 2,736

Cranky and Matilda Doodle

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Doodle,

You two are incompetent, dimwitted lesser creatures! That you hired Derpy Ditzy Doo Muffins the lazy-eyed klutz to send your wedding invitations out is a sign that your marriage is as doomed as the poor mail colt that the Postal Service could never find. You're both asses, so there!

May you have many happy years.

Sincerely yours, Discord


Dear Steve Magnet,

You are an ass! Poor Matilda was quite reasonably afraid of her botched wedding being a precursor to hers and Cranky's completely doomed marriage and you decide to make it worse? Now, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing, but you were honor-bound to be more supportive than that to your best friend's wife-to-be, you great big gay lizard.

Sincerely yours, Discord


Dear Bugbear,

You are a great big gay lizard! What the hell happened? If you didn't like Fluttershy's tea you didn't have to go on a rampage and destroy Ponyville! This is why nopony ever invites you to parties, you dimwitted lesser creature!

Sincerely yours, Discord

Comments ( 4 )

Yep, context has flown out of the window for those of us who didn't see the episodes.

Dear Bugbear,

You are a great big gay lizard!

First I was like: :rainbowhuh:

Then I was like: :pinkiegasp:

Now I am like: :rainbowlaugh:

I find it strage that all of these are written as one.

I think the bugbear part was the best one.

Login or register to comment