• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 2,736 Views, 304 Comments

Discord Insults - PonyTom



To deal with the boredom of immortality, Discord sends insults to ponies throughout Equestria...

  • ...
18
 304
 2,736

Braeburn

Dear Gay Big Mac
Little Big Macintosh
Gayburn
Braeburn

You are a jiggling mass of homoerotic gelatin. I don't know what brain damage you suffered to have volume control problems, but you don't always have to shout the name of your stupid desert town. The only thing you're good for is not polluting your family line with more inbred hicks with increasingly high odds of being born with extra hooves - you know, because you like another kind of fifth leg.

You're gay. You're totally gay, Braeburn.

Yours sincerely, Discord

P.S. You and Rambo Dash need to get together and have gay babies. I'm Discord, I can make it happen and nopony would be the wiser.

P.S.S Except for maybe you or Gaybo Butch. Depends on who would entertain me more being pregnant.

P.S.S.S Dash wins. I just imagined her trying to fly with a baby on board, and it made me laugh like crazy.

P.S.S.S.S Nah, changed my mind. Somepony else will get pregnant with yours and Dash's gay baby. Probably Angel. He'll swell like a balloon!