• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 2,737 Views, 304 Comments

Discord Insults - PonyTom



To deal with the boredom of immortality, Discord sends insults to ponies throughout Equestria...

  • ...
18
 304
 2,737

Shining Armor

Dear Unicorn Flash Sentry
Twilight's darkest secret
Celestia's stallion-whore
Mister Cadence
Captain Useless
Dusk Shine
Shining Armor

You are an unimpressive sack of aged pus. I've seen useless ponies before; without animals and her duty as an Element, Fluttershy would never leave her house and spend all day writing terrible sexual fan fiction about her friends. But you... how did you even manage to make Captain? Parents pay your way in? Blackmail? Kiss flank? Do other things to flank? Do other things to Celestia's flank? I'm sure by now you noticed I never threw 'skill' on that list. If it weren't for Twilight Sparkle, her friends, and your wife's ability to use black magic to forcibly alter ponies' feelings in ways that I feel would justify reinstating the Equestrian Inquisition, I'd say you'd be dead several times over.

Speaking of Caddy, I'm looking to join the Pony Tossing games. Any pointers? Fluttershy's not a good flyer, but she can glide pretty nicely (years of hanging around animals has allowed her to pick up multiple parasites that seem to eat most of her food before she can digest it; to the point it's almost an eating disorder, really, so she's really light. She won't take meds to get rid of them because she feels that would be mean. Better get back to me on that soon before they finish her off).

Yours sincerely, Discord.