• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,053 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,053

PreviousChapters Next
Grace - The Princess Rarity

Written by: The Princess Rarity

*****

"Isn't that Princess Twilight?"

"I dare say it is! What in the wide world of Equestria is she doing?"

"...it almost looks erotic."

"My goodness!"

"Do my eyes deceive me?!"

"Always knew Princess Luna was a barrel of fun - but this is just bizarre."

There, in the center of the ballroom, was two of Equestria's Princesses. The music had been turned up for the first time ever on this boring night, and all of the nobles were talking amongst each in loud whispers, all baffled at the scene before them. The ballroom was meant for dancing, but what Princesses Twilight Sparkle and Luna were doing wasn't that at all-

-or was it?

The performance that the two of them were displaying was almost like a massive body seizure that flailed all around, completely offkey to the music, but it seemed that the two of them didn't care at all. They were having fun, and that was all that mattered.
Then, the upbeat song died down and so did the crazed movements of the two Princesses.

"Now that, Good Citizens of Equestria, is how you party!" Luna declared, with a loud laugh.

Twilight blushed at the sudden outburst and let out a nervous chuckle as she patted down her mane, which had gotten ruined during her erratic dancing. "Thank you for dancing with me, Luna," she mused. "Most ponies just back away slowly in fright when they see me get on the dancefloor."

Luna smirked, and wrapped a foreleg around Twilight. "I never fell in love with you for your gracefulness, my dear," she murmured. "And I would happily dance with you again, if you'd like."

With a nod, Twilight nuzzled up against Luna.

"But... could you teach me to waltz right now instead?" she chuckled.

PreviousChapters Next