• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,003 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,003

PreviousChapters Next
Experiment - kochamara

Written by: kochamara

*****

"Princess...I need you to help me with an...experiment," Twilight looked up at the elder alicorn, eyes glinting with what might have been mischief.

Luna tilted her head to one side, an eyebrow raised. She leaned downward in a kind of conspiratorial interest. "An experiment, Twilight Sparkle?" There was something odd about Twilight's voice, a little bit of eagerness only reserved for the most interesting of experiments. Luna could not contain her excitement on the subject. "Color me curious. I would like to partake in this experiment of yours!"

"Excellent," Twilight squeaked. "I hoped you'd say yes. Everything is all ready now!" Luna opened her mouth to speak, but before any words could be said, Twilight galloped off.

Luna sighed and shrugged off Twilight's bizarre behavior, before taking off after the younger mare. Luna followed Twilight, and almost immediately noticed that something was amiss. "Twilight, the laboratory is in the opposite direction. Just what kind of experiment am I partaking in?"

"You'll see! You'll see!" Twilight clopped her forehooves together. Luna expected this kind of behavior from her, and knew that the best reaction was to go along with Twilight.

As they kept walking, their destination quickly became apparent. Luna's curiosity grew and mingled with excitement. She was clever enough to deduce Twilight's plan, and if her hunch was right, their day was certainly going to be interesting.

"Twilight...Just why are we outside my bedchambers?"

"Why do you think?" A grin stretched across Twilight's muzzle. "Where else would we be if we were to study the intricacies of a romantic union?"

"Oh, you devilish mare!" Luna beamed and forced her lips against Twilight's. With her aura, she flung open the door to her bedroom, revealing a rather romantic setup. She squealed with excitement, firmly locking the door behind them. "Oh, I am going to love this experiment!'

PreviousChapters Next