• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,040 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,040

PreviousChapters Next
Elevator - Piece Bot

Written by: Piece Bot

*****

Twilight looked at the contraption in front of her. It was a small-scale model of what is meant to be Equestria's first working elevator. She was inspired to build this from a book she read; about how ponies used to use a pulley system to lift things of a greater weight than they could handle. The Unicorn looked at the finished product from all angles, trying to see if there were any blemishes that needed to be sanded out. Confident that there wasn't, she left it to go and find something to munch on.

Princess Luna looked around for her marefriend. She couldn't seem to find her anywhere so, on a whim, Luna decided to look in Twilight's old study. Once there, Luna found a model of a contraption. She didn't know what it was but looking at the design more closely, she realised it was a pulley of sorts. Probably something to do with lifting ponies or something.

“Princess!? What are you doing here?” Twilight was shocked that Princess Luna was there. She was so sure that hiding out in her old study would give her some much needed time to finish the elevator. Which she had.

“Twilight! I .. uuh ...” Luna was at a loss for words as she tried to rectify the situation.

“Doesn't matter. I was planning to show this to both you and Celestia at the next Equestria Meeting.” Twilight huffed. The Equestria Meeting was something that Twilight had come up with to try and improve Equestria's technology. The first meeting was about actually scheduling when the meetings would be held. Ever since then, there have been various meetings to try and decide the future of Equestria based on technology.

Luna blushed from embarrassment and quickly walked from the room.

“Luna. Wait.” Twilight said as she ran to catch up with her. Luna stopped and looked at the ground.

“I wasn't mean to see that was I?” Luna asked quietly.

“No but you saw it so there's no use hiding it.” Twilight said with a sigh. She led Luna back to the room and began to earnestly explain what the elevator would do.

=======================================================================

“ … in conclusion, Equestria can benefit from this in it's multi-story buildings.” Twilight finished. Luna politely stomped on the floor and walked up to inspect the model.

“And this is going to work is it?” Luna asked doubtfully. Twilight shook her head and smiled.

“Yes I'm sure Luna. Why do you always doubt me?” Twilight asked teasingly.

“Because I can and I like seeing the negative side of things.” Luna huffed. Twilight giggled at that and hugged Luna.

PreviousChapters Next