• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,049 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,049

PreviousChapters Next
Angels - Bekdontraz

Author's Note:

Based off of, and nominally in the same universe as, Twilight's Monster by Fuzzyfurvert..

Written by: Bekdontraz

*****

Twilight curled deeper into the corner of her cell. She found it odd she was still alive, but assumed Shining Armor had something to do with it. The cold metal of her restraining anklet was a strange reminder of the cruel order she’d been a part of. Looking back she found herself counting all the times she’d passed a Unit on her daily routine. How many had helped her Lab work? How long has she ignored the blatantly obvious?

A shudder ran through her form and she swallowed, she’d almost done the same to Luna. She stifled tears, how could she ever make this right now? Luna was most likely dead, if not worse. Another cold shiver ran down her spine, Worse. What would they turn her into? What abomination would they create using her? Twilight’s eyes were so tightly shut she didn’t notice the sliver of moonlight making its way down the far wall of her cell. She’d failed to notice the tiny window when she’d been roughly shoved into this small hole to die.

It was only a few moments later when she’d stopped wallowing and stood to look around that she say the silver light. She walked over to it as if in a daze and gently pressed her hoof to the wall. Turning she caught sight of the window and blushed feeling the moonlight against her coat.

Luna was Alive!

She didn’t know how she knew this, but she felt the presence of her angel. Luna had escaped somehow! Twilight laughed, she threw her head back and cackled in mad glee. She turned to stare at the door with wide manic eyes.

“See! You aren’t as all powerful as you would pretend!” She found herself screaming with an energy she’d never felt before.

A Security Unit marched down the hall, a slit opened on her door and mechanical eyes fed the view of her cell back to the security room. A grim stallion sat behind his console and rolled his eyes. With a press of a button a shock ran up Twilight’s foreleg knocking her out.
“Bucking Lunatic..” He muttered to himself before returning to his crossword.

Twilight twitched in her induced “sleep” a smile crossing her lips as she was met by her angel in the dreamscape. They’d made a mistake in keeping her alive it seemed, though Luna didn’t explain much. Twilight was content to snuggle into her just happy she was alive. Luna held her little pony in her wings vaguely wondering why Twilight was muttering of angels.

PreviousChapters Next