• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,052 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,052

PreviousChapters Next
Promise - Knight of Lycaeus

Written by: Knight of Lycaeus

*****

“Are you free this weekend?” asked Luna.

Her companion seated at a sturdy desk populated by the mountains of paperwork gave her only a terse response, “No.”

Luna sighed, “When will you be available then?”

“Not soon.” another terse reply.

“You do need to leave this room eventually.” Luna argued, “You have more or less shut yourself in for the last few weeks. I do miss having you around and even now I rarely see you during the day.”

“Luna….” she began before pausing, taking a deep breath to help calm herself, “Luna, please. I was tasked with going over some of the final reviews for the newly proposed spells that the Magi Council put forth. I really need the time to finish this.”

Luna snorted, “Yes, a new excuse like the others. Are you certain you still wish to be with me? Perhaps it is best we end this before either of us hurts the other.”

At this Twilight broke her concentration from her work and turned to face her friend, her companion. She sighed, “You’re right, I’ve been burying myself with something or another for well a few months now. Maybe a relationship at this point was not the best idea….”

“Maybe not but I do not want to see it just end. So perhaps you could promise yourself this weekend off, let us be together for the weekend and see if we want this relationship to continue as it is?”

Twilight thought this over, occasionally glancing at her unfinished work. Taking a deep breath, “You’re right, a weekend off from this would be good. A weekend off with you is even better, perhaps we do need to reevaluate if we want this to continue. Any plans in mind?”

Luna gave a slight smile, “Oh, there are some ideas.”

PreviousChapters Next