• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,040 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,040

PreviousChapters Next
Fix - Knight of Lycaeus

Written by: Knight of Lycaeus

*****

“I’m telling you this time it was your fault”, accused Twilight.

“My fault?” Luna roars back at almost Royal Canterlot volume.

“You left it outside!” Twilight calls back.

“Surely it is your fault since you wanted me to bring out with us.” Luna responds.

“I only asked because I know how much you like having it around.”

“That does not give it justified excuse that it was my fault!”

“It does since otherwise I wouldn’t have brought with us.”

Luna huffed, “Fine! Whoever! It’s still needs to be fixed and you should fix it since you had it last.”

“No, since it belongs to you.” Twilight retorted.

“Yet you always like having around as well.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Luna’s chamber were a pair of therstal guards, one was clearly younger than the other given his nervous shaking from hearing Their Majesties in a heated argument. The other was older, more decorated and much more used to Their Majesties, rather frequent, departures from sanity.

“Is something wrong Private?”

“No, Captain sir!” he squeaked out, surprised at the sudden question.

The Captain just glared at him.

“Actually there is sir. How can you be so calm about those Their Majesties argument, it sounds fierce.”

“Private, this is rather normal.”

“Normal?” asked the surprised guard.

“Of course, Their Majesties may be great and powerful princesses with power over all but even they are pony. This is actually rather routine.”

“What?” yelled the guard though his yell was in no way louder than Luna’s Royal Canterlot Voice would could still be heard arguing with the newest princess.

“The last time something like this happened was a few months ago, one of Their Majesties had forgotten that Her Majesty Princess Celestia had gone on a diet at the advice of the Royal Physician and had gotten her some cake. This led to the Great Cake Armageddon in which Their Majesties attempted to fix it by getting Princess Celestia back on her diet.”

The other guard’s eyes widened as he remembered the chaos as Princess Celestia tore through the castle looking for cake before then setting out into Canterlot looking for more.”

“Then there was the time before that, almost half a year ago when one or both had gotten drunk and did a very colourful remake of the night sky. So yes, routine.”

As if on cue the guards could hear the argument settle down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright fine, it doesn't matter who’s fault it was but let’s just fix this together” Twilight suggested.

“Fine,” Luna responded lighting up her horn as Twilight did the same. Both of their magic enveloped the broken object in front of them and wrapped in the twin streams of magic was fixed to how it was before.

“Mr. Sock Jr.!” called out a happy Luna, “And Twilight of course.” She looked over at her Stars and wrapped her wings around her. Seeing Twilight’s slightly annoyed expression she said,“Don’t worry, you’re better” as she kissed her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside one guard stood stunned and the other with a calm expression; the Captain said to the Private, “Routine.”

PreviousChapters Next