• Published 22nd Jan 2015
  • 729 Views, 140 Comments

My Little Witch - PoisonJoker09



As a new pony settles into the life of Ponyville, we have a peek into her strange life and activities, as she observes and causes some of the problems that happen in the area.

  • ...
2
 140
 729

Nothing Happened...

Nothing Happened...

"So, favorite color?"

"... And that came up because?"

"So I can get the right linguine for the occasion~"

I resisted the powerful urge that overcame my face, to twist into a glare, and instead ate my sandwich in silence.

"... So?"

"I don't really have one, pick either gold, green or blue."

"Well that's pretty narcissistic."

"Or I have zero interest in this conversation."

"That too."

The silence stretched on... for five seconds.

"So I heard from Dash that you were on their whole 'Beat Nightmare' quest, that's pretty cool."

... Ah, so that's why she talked to me.

"Ah, so that's why you spoke to me." I reiterated from my thoughts, the pieces were falling into place.

"Nope, it's what picked you out from the crowd, as I said, that flank was what got me interested."

"Very funny, so I suppose you want me to talk about my role in the events."

"Heh, no thanks, if it's anything like Dash's it was mostly filled with 'awesome', 'cool' and so on, I'm kind of surprised you didn't become a Harmony Element yourself considering how you tagged along."

I felt a brief amount of amusement at the clearly accurate description of Rainbow's character.

"Just because I happened to 'tag along' with their group does not automatically make me as such, there is only six in the first place, there would be one left over anyway."

"So your not jealous? Not even a little?"

"... Why would I be jealous?"

"Well, Dash and her group are pretty much big heroes, they wiped out Nightmare Moon and brought back Princess Luna, so they became big celebrities in the area, course we knew everybody but Twilight long before so it is a kind of casual admiration, quietly..."

"So... you all praise them, but not show it fully?"

"As I said, we know them all too well, Rarity might like the attention from Canterlot and preening her for it is kind of awkward, Applejack is really humble and it would disrupt work on the farm, Fluttershy... have you seen her? She would wilt at the attention, Dash doesn't need anymore of an ego boost then saving Equestria can give her and Pinkie... is Pinkie, she already is pretty much a cultural landmark of Ponyville."

"Yes... I am familiar of her attitude." I say shortly, and finished off the sandwich in one bite.

"Then why not Twilight?" The mare was as new as me to this town if I recall

"It's a small town... think about it, before becoming pretty much the leader of the entire Harmony deal, she is also a big Unicorn from Canterlot's best school for Unicorns, and Princess Celestia's prize student... to be honest, its kind of intimidating for some." She stretched her limbs out with a yawn, "Man, organizing a rain shower is a lot of work."

"I suppose it would."

"No really, a lot of work, you have to make sure all the clouds mesh well, and pull the entire blanket that we create like a chariot, they can get surprisingly heavy like that. You wouldn't mind giving my wings a massage would you?"

And so, she becomes depraved again, "No thank you, would it be too much for you to stay talking normally for at least five minutes?"

"Can't blame me for trying, you look like you would be good with your hooves~"

"Please lets keep the next forty minutes clean of any and all innuendos."

"Wow your a good timekeeper."

"It is good to be attentive time wise," I say shortly, disregarding when I was caught up in potion making, "Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to pace myself properly."

"Pace hmm? So you're really big on travelling?"

"I wander at times." Feeling thirsty I took out a drink of water.

"I kind of guessed that from all those heavy duty saddlebags your carrying around, those things are made to last."

"... Your rather observant." I noted as I took a quick sip.

"You kind of notice things like that, especially when a pony actually carries around a canteen of water."

I paused... and put the canteen back into my bag.

"... Point taken."

She broke out into a wide grin and chuckled, "You're surprisingly air-headed in situations aren't you Scry?"

I chose not to dignify that with a response and turned my head away, that didn't stop her from laughing a little louder however...


"I can walk back to my home myself you know." I say as I walked down the moist dirt road towards my home.

"I thought I could play the part of a gentlemare you know? I figured if being blunt wasn't to your liking, I could use a diabolical scheme to hop into bed with you."

"Well, your 'plan' was ruined the moment you explained it to me."

"Oh how cruel! And it had so much planning put into it!"

"An hours worth?

"Actually it's been a backup plan whenever the old Cloud Kicker charm didn't break down defenses." She shamelessly admitted, it was obvious this mare had no reservations of subtle.

"I am surprised you actually succeed in your pursuits, does you blunt way of seduction actually work?"

"You'd be surprised how many ponies here just want a roll in the hay." She commented smartly, and pointed towards a house, "Berry Punch lives here, ten years she has been taking care of her sister, and the only early pleasure she gets is getting tipsy on some her her own wine. That's till this mare right here," She placed a hoof on her chest, "Met her at the local bar, within the hour we were banging in bed." She paused and rubbed her chin, "We kind of traumatized her sister..."

"You certainly seem able to leave such an impact, I'm surprised you haven't been arrested for sexual harassment." We then found ourselves on the familiar dirt road, leading towards my home.

"Heh, that did actually happen once..."

"Ah, so there is justice in the world."

"But, I got out by promising I would become their marefriend for the week while their parents were visiting."

"And then that justice burns from an individuals selfish desires." I shook my head sadly.

"Hey, it wasn't a bad gig, I got free chocolate cake, the banging was great,, and all I have to deal with now is threatening letters sent by his sister," She leaned in with a look of conspricy, "Now don't tell anybody, but I think she has a complex for him, you don't stare that long at your brothers hindquarters, he's adopted so it isn't that bad but..."

"You haven't even told me their names so I wouldn't be able to utilise such informaton anyway."

"Oh, it's Written Script, he's the cutest little stallion who has a really nice tong-

"Oh, we're here." I interupted as we found ourselves at my abode, "I must prepare my dinner if you don't mind, i suppose a thanks is in order of guiding me here, even if I didn't really need it."

"Hmm? Well, time flies when your talking with a friend am I right?" Friend? In the past two hours she had been vulgar, harrasing and nosy, and now fully believes we are friends? Something must be in the water around this town, it's good I filter any natural sources before I drink from them.

I opened the door and dropped my bags on the floor, and turned to the pegasi taking up the doorway.

"... I suppose it would." I answered shortly, "Now, if you excuse me I would like th rest here and-

BZZZZZZZZ

I blinked, and turned around at the familiar sound of a teleportation spell, as well as the equally familar aura of Twilight Sparkle and her form appeared in the middle of my house. Her assistant dragon, Spike, was next to her, slightly smoking and covered in soot.

"W-Where..." Twilight spun around until her eyes dropped on me, she then practilly jumped towards me, "SCRY! You have to hide me! Everypony in Ponyville is after me and-

She then caught sight of Cloud Kicker when she nearly screamed, "AH! Their already here!"

"Twilight... why are you here." I asked, half in curiousity, and half in bewilderment, the powerful unicorns mane was frazzled, and her fur was matted in sweat, she was in a lot of panic.

"Ah, well," She glanced nervously at me, and back at Kicker, whom was looking very amused.

"She's an annoyance, but nothing to put you in danger... unless you consider your virtue as important enough to warrant as being in 'danger'" A snicker was the only form of protest I heard from Kicker.

"Ah... it started at Applejacks, I got a letter from Princess Celestia that invited me to the Great Galloping Gala and I also got two tickets, then Applejack wanted one, then Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, Rarity AND Fluttershy found out and wanted it as well, then they all tried to win me over with gifts and favours, and I still couldn't decide, then Pinkie announced I had the ticket to the town and now EVERYPONY wants the ticket and have been chasing me everywhere!" She took a deep breath and looked back up at me, "Please... help?"

"... Very well, you can hide under my bed."

"THANK YOU!" She then ran away, into my bedroom, the door slamming shut behind her.

I stared... and looked down at her dragon, "Is this... common?"

"Twilight freaks out sometimes, I think it's a compensation for how level headed she can be because when she freaks out, she really freaks out." He rubbed at his scales, "If you mean Ponyville, we've lived her for less than a week and it's already too much for her, I don't have much hope for the future."

"... Maybe it would be better if I plan to move sooner." I contemplate out loud.

"Whoa! Cloud Kicker... you're here?" I resisted the urge to face-hoof, the rest of the menagere was here.

"Oh no... don't tell me you an' Scry are..."

"Hehe, well-

"Don't answer that Kicker or I swear I will track Writen Script's family down." Her muzzle shut, but she still had that annoying look in her eyes.

"So wait, you are doing it!" Rainbow shouted loud.

"Oh... my..." Fluttershy commented.

"Nothing... happened... at all." I punctuated clearly, and stared at each of them pointedly, Applejack looked away for a second, and thankfully nopony called me out on anything.

"Now... I can only assume your here for Twilight Sparkle... but what I don't get is why you chose to come here, and not at her own place of residence."

"Well... Pinkie kind of lead us here." Rainbow shrugged, "Sometimes she knows, you know?"

Of course... the mare I don't want to talk to has the answers, perfect.

"Just... she's currently hiding under the bed, do with that what you will."

With that, the five of them trotted in and made their way there, I took a deep breath... and exhaled.

"Heh... your one interesting pony you know that?" I grit my teeth a little, and looked back at Kicker, my face smoothing out the moment I looked at her. Something must have been wrong with my face however, as the grin slightly lessened on her face.

"I just need them to talk it out and they can finally leave." I couldn't help an exasperated sigh build up, "Why does it have to be where I sleep escapes me however."

"Uh, yeah, I'd expect that from Pinkie, she likes coming in unannounced all the time." Great, now I will have to lock my doors to get any privacy...

Kicker looked towards the bedroom which was currently sounding like muffled shouts of protest, "You think everything is okay in there?"

"I don't know, and I honestly don't care. I'm still hungry as well."

"So? Why not make that food you wanted my herbs for?"

Because it's illegal to use it the way I want to, "They will want to eat what they smell I expect, and I haven't got enough for a crowd of ponies."

"Eh, wouldn't blame you for thinking that of Dash... or Pinkie, but I think the others would reign them in a little." She waggled her eyebrows,, "If you want~ I could say we plan on banging to have them leave-

"No... just, no."

"Can't blame a mare for trying."

"Yes, yes I can."

"Spike! Would you come in here please!" The dragon, who was wiping his scales clean, perked up and then went into the bedroom at the sound of Twilights voice, a few moments passed.

"Well... that is one kinky combo, six mares and a drag-

"Your mind is literally just one-track isn't it? Seriously, can you talk about dresses of something?"

"And become Rarity?"

"It would be better than imagining such a thing going on in my bedroom."

"So you are thinking about it..."

"Shut up."

Then, all six of the Element bearers same out, each hold onto a ticket. All of them was smiling as they trotted forward.

"Thank you Scry, for, well, hiding me I suppose, and letting my friends in." Twilight said to me, my eyes drifted to the extra tickets, and back, "Ah... well, I kind of forgot that Princess Celestia was, well, the Princess and... forgot she could possibly spare extras." She blushed in embarrassment.

"... No, I got why you have more, I managed to connect the dots myself, I can only assume that your assistant has some method to sending messages." I held up a hoof from her nod, "What I don't get... is why she didn't give you six in the first place, it is obvious you have new friends and would want them all to come to the Gala with you."

"... Uh, well, that is... huh." Twilight titled her head in confusion.

... Something tells me the Princess is very clueless, or has a good sense of humour.

"Well... uh... I'm sure she was just mistaken? I mean when Spi- AH! That's it, Spike, she isn't used to me having more friends so she sent to ticket for me and Spike, assuming that we would be coming!" She nodded proudly at her working out the supposed problem.

"... If that's so, then why did she give exactly four more tickets, if she truly intended for you and Spike to come, then shouldn't she have gave an exact five?"

She blinked, and her hoof came up to her chin again, deep in thought.

"... Never mind, it's late, I'm tired, your tired, and I say we just call this whole experience a night."

"... Agreed." She nodded and walked out the door, as well as the rest of them that had small grins on their faces.

"... Okay. Now that is over." I turned inside and shut the door with my tail, walking up to the cauldron to-

I closed my eyes, and turned around to see Cloud Kicker.

"... You were also on the list of 'Lets call it a night'"

"Hehe, well I figured that you were sending me a signal by not mentioning me..."

"... Please, get out of my house."