• Published 22nd Jan 2015
  • 729 Views, 140 Comments

My Little Witch - PoisonJoker09



As a new pony settles into the life of Ponyville, we have a peek into her strange life and activities, as she observes and causes some of the problems that happen in the area.

  • ...
2
 140
 729

The Dark One

He was not seen by the others, he was a being of power that made the room feel like it was a pit of cold void, but it was more likely it was because I could feel the room in such a way.

But I could tell from the synchronized shivers from the two unicorns on either side of me that it did something to them.

The being tilted it's head in my direction, the curtains of blackest void wrapped around him and left in place two lights, likely making up an image of his eyes. It was as if the sun never shined on his body, like light was sucked in and never left.

I tore my gaze away, and closed off all connections to the other world, I could still see him from the corner of my eyes, but I couldn't deal with him right now, I needed to deal with the problem at hand in the physical realm.

Insignificant, you have saved the time on bringing you here, good, now my arrival can begin.

Of course it couldn't be that simple, it's not the first thing today.

Hmmm... Twelve foot tall void thing that only you see for some reason.
Well, first I'd assume, should I be in that particular situation, that it can strike both yourself and your companions as if it were solid, and that you could not do the same to it.

If it could, or wanted to do that, it would have done it by now.

"You have saved the time in bringing you here at the very least, now stand still and let us prepare you for the ceremony to begin." The unicorn ahead repeated the general idea, it was a large and empty chasm of a room, a stone alter shadowed from sight stood on the far end of the room from us, the lone figure, the unicorn with the same cloak as the ones before, stood in front of it.

"Well buck, I really didn't think those cult movies got their facts straight, even I thought those scenes were kind of out there."

I ignored Vinyl's comment and tried to adopt a relaxed posture, yet prepared to tense at any given moment.

Next, I'd also assume that the ones that either created it or summoned it have fail safes in place should it try to attack one of them for some reason. Perhaps not due to their own intelligence, but I get the feeling that the one that 'owns' them for lack of a better term doesn't consider them especially disposable.
As well, trying to bait the thing into attacking its summoners is a silly thing to do anyway.

Trying to change an entities opinion is like making a mule go over running water, a number of them have superstitions on the matter you see. So yes, I doubt I could trick one into attacking it's own minions, I'm hardly the person to change his opinion because of it.

"I don't suppose you can tell me exactly what you hope to accomplish?" The question was two ways, thankfully most entities are full of themselves, enduring long and ego filled monologues is an occupational hazard to saving the world.

Or being in the company of Rainbow Dash.

"We plan to bring about the TRUE future of Equestria! Our Queen unfortunately was taken down by the element bearers, but NOW with the messenger of the night's blessing, we shall finally bring ETERNAL NIGHT!"

You have opened the way into this realm Insignificant, and so you are the portal which allows my entry, this world shall know of my power...

Great, keep talking so that I lose the rest of my non existent respect for the evil in the world. On the bright side it seems that he is powerless in this state.

Unfortunately, as you are the only one that can see it your companions would be less than useless in this particular battle. Unless of course you have some sort of 'void sight' potion on you that they can use.

It's a natural gift, and most spouses are either on the road or simply accept their Witch partners gifts and move on, why would a Witch have use for a potion in the first place, especially me who prefers to be alone.

Should you not, I would suggest having them focus on taking out the ones behind the monster as removing them from the picture might un-summon it, or otherwise get rid of it.

It has had it's presence lodged here by it's own power, they aren't strong enough to bring something like this to the world.

In conclusion, if I were to be in your situation, I'd throw the void brick at it to see what would happen, and pray to all things holy that the thing doesn't just get stronger from it.

P.S. Would you mind if I dropped by for tea sometime? Or invite you over to this side of the veil for said tea should I not find a way into your world that doesn't kill everything?
~Daideo

Hmm... I don't deal with uncertainties, I'll call that plan 'W'. And if I live through this, sure, I'll need relaxation after all this.

"Trixie does not like this place... it's too dark." The magician speaks up, "There is a dozen torches but... it's too dark."

"What is your name?" I call out, my tail was already gripping onto a number of disabling properties for the occasion, animal control mainly, they could be used differently thankfully.

"Shadow Stalker, the leader of this movement, for long I have led these TRUE believers of Nightmare Moon's vision, and tonight, YOU shall open the door to the future! Eternal night, the vision of our lady, shall come TRUE!"

Many names fit me, the one who follows your every step, the one who you see when you close your eyes, the one who creeps across the world, and the shroud that shall always cover the land. My last one was 'Dark', for it was the one that accompanied the description of every realm I gained entry into, just as yours shall.

"... Dude, you are tripping some serious balls." Vinyl deadpans, "Look, just let us and the other mares go and we can leave and you... can keep being crazy, I don't know."

"We're not alone." I told her, just as I did, several more of the cultists appear from the shadows, each wielding a wicked weapon.

We cautiously strayed to the center of the room as they pushed us towards it, back to back we carefully watched them.

"H-hey, dudes, be careful of those things, I was kind of on with the whole crazy comment, but that's no reason to get crazier." The blue haired mare called nervously.

"T-Trixie agrees, this is not something t-to resort to violence about."

"This group has lived for one thousand years, we have SEEN THE SIGNS that this century our ruler shall escape her infernal prison above the clouds and come back with a VENGEANCE upon the Sun Tyrant! But she fell... and so, we must do our part to assure her legacy shall still live!" Shadow shouted out, "Any means necessary for our true goddess."

"Buck, these plotholes are crazy." Vinyl mutters to us, "Murder hasn't happened in Equestria for... I don't know, a really bucking long time."

"There's always a time to break the record I suppose." I muttered back, "I'll keep him talking, try to find out a way to beat them off."

"I'm a disk jockey, Trixie is a ego bloated magician and your... I don't know, a magic mushroom maker? How exactly am I going to take care of thirty crazy cultists with weapons?"

"Okay, I'll take care of the left of the room, you and Trixie takes care of the other."

"Trixie doesn't think that's a plan, Trixie thinks it's more of a goal, or a step to a plan." The blue mare whispers back harshly.

"Just do it!" I whisper back just as harshly, before turning back to Shadow and the 'Dark' one, "What have you done with the other mare's you kidnapped?"

"Oh dear, aren't you so blind, can't you see they are right here?" He extends his arm and gestures to the alter, a couple of torches light up and reveal the two.

One was a Earth Pony with a pink and blue mane, and yellow coat, she was the picture of terrified as she looked around, the other...

Was Fluttershy, element of Kindness, who was the description, biology and personal interview of horrified, her eyes simply glued to the dark proceedings, and shivering all over.

Both of them were tied to the alter, unfortunately from this distance I could tell that the ropes used to bind them were a much better set of knots than the ones back at my cell.

I looked back at Shadow, "What do you plan on doing to them?"

"Why, they are part of the ceremony of course, once we sacrifice you, and three of every pony tribe, THEN we shall bring upon Eternal Night to the world!"

They will be the lifeblood that fuels my proper entrance into this realm, with your soul and living essence upon this sacred stone, I shall finally regain my true power and bind the word with my being.

Of course, harmony magic is known to happen with different magics of the tree tribes cooperating together, so it stands to reason that blood sacrifices are much more effective with the three together, because with all three of the races together they are nearly as powerful a sacrifice as Alicorn blood.

With my own as the link to the other worlds opening, I doubt that there is much chance of this failing.

"Hmm... very well, this may be a shock to you, but you have one too many Unicorns to make that work. Also one too many Earth's if you count me, wouldn't an extra pegasi make more sense under the circumstances?"

"I... uh, what?" The leader asked in confusion.

"It's a legitimate question, after all you have said you had to sacrifice me and three of the other tribe, but there isn't much special about myself so why exactly are you doing that? Also there is two unicorns so that makes the distribution and distinction between us all rather confusing."

"I... well I... huh..." He scratched his head as he pondered my view.

"Psst!" I inclined my head to show I was listening to Vinyl, "What the hay are you doing? Are you trying to get him to kidnap ANOTHER pegasi somewhere?"

"I said I'm stalling, how is your end holding up?"

"Well when you left me I had no clue, and now I have a bit of a plan, I just don't know how to do it without friendly fire coming up."

"What's the problem?"

"Well... uh, actually never mind, just cover your ears when I give the signal."

"... Very well."

"Trixie just wants to say, that if they plan for only one unicorn, Vinyl can take my place."

"... Jee, I feel so loved."

"Trixie has known you for less than an hour and your mocked her for most of it, forgive me if I show some self preservation!"

I simply left them to their argument and turned back to the leader.

Do not become afflicted by her words, she is simply delaying the inevitable, carry out your mission and sacrifice them immediately.

... I tilted my head back to my companions.

"Vinyl, we may have ran out of time." I spoke back.

"Already?!"

"SEIZE THEM!" Shouts Shadow, influenced by the words of his master, his minions immediately followed his words and moved forward to restrain us.

"ALRIGHT! TIME TO DROP THE MOTHERBUCKING BASS!" I took the nervous yet bravado filled voice as the signal to place my hooves over my ears, a flash of ruby light lit up the cave, signifying she had activated a spell.

In the dull thrum of silence at my self deafening of sound in the world, I heard a very faint and distinct pitch of something, it then grew louder and louder, and while it was the cultists around us were trying frantically to reach for their own ears but cringed in pain and most stumbled to the floor in pain.

Ten seconds later the faint noise stopped, and I took it as my sign to go.

My tail whipped out of it's bag, and three pellets found themselves rolling on the floor underneath the cultists in front of me, they broke apart right after settling to a stop, great clouds of green gas rising from them.

Deafened by the noise before, they now founded themselves blind as the moisture of their eyeballs became as painful as acid, they screamed as it assaulted their eyes and tried frantically to wipe off whatever was affecting them.

I knew the gas was quick to act and disappear, so after five seconds I moved in and acted with extreme prejudice.

My hooves fell into the crowd, if they were slumped on the ground in pain, I stomped their muzzles to the ground painfully, when they tried to face me with bloodshot eyes, I kicked them in the stomachs and knocked them off balance.

Some were getting up however, so I needed to more aggressive.

I didn't store more than three 'Tear Acid Bombs' in my bag however.

My mind turned to Daideo's gifts however...

My tail was already pulling out a brick that was marked with black soot and white ash, I wasn't sure of it's effect, but it was heavy and solid, so that might work.

Just as quickly, a knife materialized on my hoof and I got to work.

I ducked a sloppy swing of a curved blade from one and the handle of my knife connected with a 'thwack' to his head, his eyes rolled up and he was unconscious immediately, another tried to attack me from behind, my tail swung up above him, and crashed down on his cranium, like the knife it connected solidly...

And his entire body smashed into the ground like a cement block had fallen on him.

I paused for a second, before having to round back to another group of mares and stallions tried to surround me.

Thinking quickly, I divided my tail, half of it still holding the brick, while the other half crept into my bag again to pull out a lump of metal, it tightened around it enough to press down the button of it.

With that I dropped it to the floor, and quickly twirled around to bludgeon someone else with my brick of smashing, crumbling to the floor I leaped over the body quickly.

A few seconds later a loud explosion sounded off behind me, the bodies of them flying from the center.

I took a second to glance over at the unicorns I came in with, Vinyl was currently doing her best with basic unicorn magic, floating weapons out of reach and attacking them with the blunt ends, Trixie was going big with large explosions of light and sound, disorientating crowds of them at a time, the two of them worked together as best as they could in that regard.

I took out the sleep wand next with the split hairs my tail, pointing to the trio of stallions approaching my position, they all slumped to the ground noiselessly and no longer presented a threat.

I suddenly felt myself in a coil of telekinesis, another hooded unicorn was trying to disable me, I touched the amulet hanging around my neck the moment he was beneath me, so my front hooves landed onto his face, I kicked him under the chin with my left foreleg to continue the point.

With that, there was ten knocked to the floor our cold.

The rest were above me reading to dive bomb from above.

With a flap of feathers one swooped down to tackle me, I dodged out of the way completely, another did the same and I had to duck his swing at my head.

Desperate times call for...

I reached into my bag... and took out the hat, and if that last ditch effort didn't work, a jar of one glowing blue sphere.

The hat... I put it on my head.

I didn't really no what else I could have done with it really, I looked back up at my enemies to see them diving at me, but suddenly doing a 180 and slamming into their companions. I breathed a sigh in relief, hiding away my most volatile concoction back in my bags.

It went like that for the next few as well, trying to attack me but ending up slamming into their allies, two crumbled within reach of my hooves to disable them. The others from that point drew back and avoided attacking, cautious about the same happening to them, thankfully with less to worry about I could prepare more time sensitive measures to disable them.

I deposited the brick back inside my bags, and brought out a jar of familiar shiny spheres, this time with fuses present.

Already I was drawing out a set of matches, it was a simple process of lighting them and putting them back on my tail, timing it was tricky.

But soon they were eye level between the different pegasi and with a displacement of air, they came crashing down in pain, their wings now at strange angles due to the tumble, and with that I finished them off my crunching their heads to the ground.

I looked back over at Trixie and Vinyl, who both managed to take care of their own, they were painting in exhaustion, but they managed to work out the issue thankfully enough.

We all turned to Shadow, who was seated in front of us, he had not moved from his spot whatsoever.

"Well... now that is over, let's proceed with the matter at hoof shall we?" I said as we all walked forward, "Now I would appreciate that you quietly accept the face of defeat and leave it at that..."

I felt my eyelids droop once again, and two thumps on the ground managed to let me know my allies had already succumbed to the spell. I however was not caught by surprise late at night, and so my hoof was already enclosed around the amulet around my neck.

However, I still allowed myself to slump to the ground in a faked sleeping state, I heard the clop of hooves as he drew close.

"Dear dear... you don't honestly think it would be that easy did you?"

I couldn't move with him analyzing me, and I don't want to test his his gloating could last before we are hoisted on the alter.

Good, now place her on the pedestal, it is time for my full awaking.

But then the answer came as my hoof was pressed against the bag around my neck, Cheshire's bag, it was out of sight and I could use it... but I didn't know a tool that could fit the job at the moment.

But then another part of the message included with the bag came to mind.

Nothing can be put in to the pouch, if you do put anything inside, it will vanish forever.

I already was springing up from my faux sleep.

I had the bag up and raised above my head.

I opened the lid, and found itself slamming on it's target.

The sickly black glowing horn of Shadow Stalker.

Despite the bag being half the length, the entirety of his horn slipped inside, for several seconds nothing happened.

Then I pulled away, leaving the stub of bone that used to be the unicorn's horn.

He stood there, mute all the while, now up close I could see that rolling waves of dark energy were leaking out of his tear ducts, and his pupils and whites were replaced with the same all encompassing black like his master.

I didn't take the time to bother with him as I walked over to the alter where Fluttershy and the other mare were watching, they shrunk slightly back from me, but I didn't mind as I took the blade from Voidwalker and slashed through their bindings.

I then walked past Shadow once more towards the slumped bodies of Trixie and Vinyl, I unceremoniously kicked them awake.

"Urg, no Octi... I like the spandex..."

"Yes Princess Celestia... Trixie would be honored to preform for you..."

I kicked them again, this time jolting them properly into waking up.

"Come now, we must leave immediately." groggily they stood up and I led them towards the only other exit to the room, I turned to the pegasus and Earth pony of the room, "I suggest you follow us, or we may find ourselves back at square one in our cells."

That startled the blue and pink maned pony, who went through the door first, while Fluttershy merely stared at me.

I looked back.

"Why... why did you do that?" She asked, trembling, I took a courtesy glance over at Shadow, who was now kneeling on the ground with his head bowed low.

I looked back at her, and merely shrugged, "It was simply how things went."

I then turned away from the scene, and supported a unsure Vinyl as she tried to reach the door, the Element of Kindness wavered slightly, and I heard the slightest whisper that caused no end of befuddlement for her situation.

'I'm so sorry...'

Kidnapping, planning to kill her for a sacrifice ritual, and so many other offences, yet she still forgives them.

I felt her aura, it was by far the most fragile, it was light like Pinkie Pie's, yet it seemed to glide in space more than it floated, if anything several presences seemed to be around the room extended from herself. Even if it was fragile however, it had an inner strength that was not intimidating, not noticeable, not even that strong.

Yet, it was there, never pushing, never harsh, simply a presence that supported all in it's wake.

The Element of Kindness shedding a tear for the wicked, it's no wonder how she gained her title.

As I walked to the door, I turned my head towards The Dark One for a few moments, he regarded me the same.

His eyes were murky, they would have been glowing with hatred if it hadn't been for all the shadow that had manifested around him.

Mark my words Insignificant, this is not over, my hands in this world may be limited, but darkness allows comes, it will always be there, and I will always be watching, ready to take what is mine.

I snorted, my connection to the otherworld opened and I simply spoke my mind within it.

"Then I will be sure to keep a nightlight on during the evenings."

I left the dark abode, not looking back.


We found ourselves outside the cave complex that was thankfully not far from Ponyville, we made a short hike and I learned through brief interaction between Vinyl and the Earth pony that her name was BonBon, but conversation was relatively small because the shock hadn't hit yet.

The sun shined over the horizon, and we all found ourselves just outside of town.

"... Well shit, we actually did it." Vinyl uttered, she then broke into a smile, "HA! We actually escaped a bucking cult! Oh won't old Tavi get a shock when I come home late this morning, she'll be like 'Where were you?' and I'll be like 'Kidnapped by Moon Cultists' and the best thing of all, I WOULDN'T BE LYING!" She laughed loudly and full of regained energy.

"Trixie certainly did not enjoy the experience herself." The magician huffed, "... But she will admit that it was a very exciting tail afterwards, it will certainly fit Trixie's show when she gets back on the road! The Brave and Heroic TRIXIE!" She stomped her hooves in glee.

"I need to go check on Harry, I hope he's alright..." Fluttershy whispered in worry.

"I just hope Lyra hasn't broken something when I was gone." BonBon grumbled, a slight quirk of a smile working into her features.

"... I just need to take a long nap for the day." I put in my opinion, I then turned back to them, "Now, I would like to say that this is to your own discretion, but I think it's best we leave each other outside of our own stories about escaping that situation. I say this because a number of us would not enjoy the attention, so I ask that if you want to talk about this experience with anyone else, provided you leave the rest of the unwilling out of the story."

"Eh... alright then, I can get behind that." Vinyl shrugs, "So, we just go back to life like this never happened?"

"Well certainly I would inform the guards of the situation and direct them to the slavers, but I am too tired as of the moment, I think we all deserve a rest, but I live far away from town limits, one of you will have to inform the guards." I then turned away and began heading towards my home, "Be safe."

"Wait!" I stopped, and turned my head back towards Vinyl and Trixie, who dropped their hooves simultaneously, looking at each other and back at me.

"I just wanted to say... thanks, whenever you're at the local club in Ponyville, be sure to swing by, I think I could pull the strings for a entry." The 'dick jockey' smiled back, "Hay, what am I saying? I'll buy you a drink myself."

"Trixie could have gotten out of her bindings herself... but she supposes she couldn't not have a tag-along to witness her greatness, so... Trixie is thankful for the assistance." She looked away to look aloof, yet glanced towards me a few times to gauge my reaction.

I looked at the two of them... and I simply nodded, "It wasn't much, any creature would do the same, be it friend or foe, stranger or hostile acquaintance." I saw Trixie flinch slightly, "The way I see it, it would be a sad event to not help, for who can simply walk away when others are in need." I then pulled back my hood, exposing my scalp to the moisture of the air, "To do anything less is out of the question."

I then turned away and followed the path back home, the first thing I would do was collapse on that bed...

"Also, what's with the hat! Didn't think you needed to be in fashion for the occasion!"

I scowled slightly at the white unicorns remark, and reached up to pull the forgotten garment off my head.

I hope that I won't have to use it in the future, it was honestly a uncomfortable piece of headgear now that I remember it.


Just as I walked through my wrecked doorway.

A new Entity has arrived!!!

Great, thanks for coming just the moment I don't want to accept any mail.

Riclamin Glittergaunt
Archmage of the 12, Founder of the Masked Mages, Slayer of Yeehognu, Lord of Winter, Heir of the Primordial Gods and currently bored out of his damned mind.

... Impressive, and juvenile.

Let's see if you can change that.

I think I've had enough excitement for one day.

Well. I suppose you would like to know a bit about me eh?
I'm a Wizard, and a Sorcerer, and a Storm Mage, and a Cleric. I'm bored. I go around the multiverse watching mortals and their daily lives. It's fun at times but it can get tedious.

I can't imagine, but I can imagine a tedious situation, I seem to be treading into one every time I put my hoof down.

YOU however, are going to have a very interesting life in the next few chapters *cough* I mean months.
There are lots of powerful forces watching you and they all want to watch you and your life. By the way, don't think about anything too private, we'll see that.

Thank you for the advice... but keeping a lid on my thoughts twenty four seven will wear down on me, it's best if I just continue on my life regardless.

Well, I have a few small gifts for you.
1x Scroll of Teleport
1x Wand of Magic Missile (CL 80th) 50/50 Charges Remaining
1x Pebble of Potions (Place it in your cauldron, it won't affect the brew and will repair up to 3 mistakes you make while brewing)
-The Archmage

Hmm... these will certainly be useful I suppose.

Again, thank you for your contribution.

P.S And don't bash on Necromancy, it's not necessarily evil. I have friend made of necromantic energy who sacrificed himself to prevent the collapse of a pillar of reality. It was insane, I'm pretty sure I saw a pink pony fly out of the resulting explosion.

... Okay, ignoring that last part, it is usually a bad thing where I come from as of the moment, because the only necromancy I know of is reanimated corpses.

P.P.S I'll also assist with any extra-dimensional eldritch evils.

...

NEXT MESSAGE! Might as well answer them all before I can rest.

Nice head bash use with my knife miss Fortune...The knife have a lot of potential and abilities that you will need to discover for yourself. What I said was just a tiny part of what it could do, there is so much more that the knife is capable of and... well, I think it would be interesting to see you figure it out.

It was useful certainly... and I suppose I shouldn't expect any less.

And about that being...Well, shit. It seem at least one of them got passed...there may be more.*sigh* And so, it all starting again...Another world, another time. Although, that thing seem rather weak compare to what they normally was. Do what you can miss Fortune...Use everything that you have and around you to your advantage and do what you think must be done.

I will, I was unprepared for the treat, but now I can make countermeasures to any possible attack that may happen.

For one, an investment into that sun stone of Prophet's might yield some results.

Oh, I almost forgot. Pink said th- "It should only be a bit EXCITABLE when the other me received my greeting...Some of me have the ability to see the future like a true seer or having the ability to communicate or at least know of other me out there so it shouldn't be 'out of control'.

... Great, ANOTHER reason why that mare is infuriating.

Also, if you're wondering. I am a Goddess of Chaos here. I dethroned Discord when he failed to prove he is worthy and understanding of his power.

...

He is now a normal ageless Earth pony, courtesy of the residue chaos magic he had.

...

I am acting rather tame right now is because as a goddess, my influence is a bit...'more' and I don't want the balance between chaos and order to goes out of whack.

I might need to take Vinyl up on that offer of a drink...

Also, if you think that having immortal life will make you appreciate it more then you obviously haven't met those that see mortal life as nothing more than dust, trash, worthless, inferior...etc...and need to be remove from sight. It got bad when they cut their contact from all mortals.

Well of course, any being that thinks find themselves detached and place labels on some status, such as mortality, how a immortal sees them as inferior is beyond me, unless they also procure great power, then is where the distinctions comes into play. It doesn't matter if you can't age or die, if you have the same strength as a mortal then there is unlikely a chance one would look down on mortals.

Unless they are just naturally an idiot.

Happened quite a lot. Starting with losing few too many love ones and doesn't have the willpower to continue with it. Instead, isolating oneself and losing said oneself.

Isolating oneself I understand, the hatred and believing oneself superior is another.

Now, back to ya, o' Lord of Life and Death.

*sigh* Well, that is that. Now I have to go find where are the weaknesses in my shield so I can repair while wiping out several more waves of Void's horror.

Why not ask your wife to patrol? I'm certain that no one will try to get in then.

You can expect more trouble to come...I know my shield isn't perfect but this is a bit too soon for my taste...I guess they learnt quite a bit...
Good luck on your journey.

I suppose if that's the worst that can come after me, then I should be thankful, it seems that he has relied on his full powers before coming here, and in order to unlock his full powers he may need the support of his controlled group, no doubt he is moving them out of that cave as we speak.

-Voidwalker-
P.S. Music. Because why the hell not? The title is 'Infernal signs'.

A slow tune started, and then it took on a heavy and rather dark tone as it played on, giving it a very atmospheric feel to the air.

And that is part of the reason why the pink one scares me. That chaos magic has a tendency to lack through to other versions of her.

One of the many reasons, yes.

The gates of possibility have opened wide, We are flying blind with regards to what lies in the immediate future. There is not much I can offer you in material assistance either I'm afraid, you would be unable to use anything I can give.

You needn't worry, the things that were donated from other entities have helped my rather well in the present.

However, I can leave you with one bit of advice. All beings from outside the Physical realm are bound by certain rules. If you can decipher these rules, you can easily best even the most powerful of entities.

Indeed, I have tried to find the way that most witches in my line have manipulated the world through their connection, it is nearly like unicorn magic when altering the properties of the world, but it always runs a risk of possession or danger. I suppose I might need to learn certain properties of beings outside the physical realm in order to use them or direct them in the way I wish.

Since your foes saw fit to capture you alive, it implies that they need you for some purpose. They will not likely risk your life in a confrontation. Use this to your advantage.
Machina.

Indeed, the dark one needs me due to my connection to the outer world, without me he wouldn't be able to stress that connection and bring himself here.

What I need right now is something... some way to harm the immaterial entities, The Dark One will be a difficult for to face in the coming days, so i need to find a way to end him or evict him in some way. Anything in order to stop his efforts and make sure that this world isn't bound by the darkness he wishes.

And so, let it be said that this is where I prepare for a very long and grueling campaign. I can only hope that the timidness of Fluttershy help towards her silence, while my statement may leave me out of the truths that the other ponies of the group may tell. Leaving this town was always to be expected in the future, but it would be a problem to be on the road with a being of greater power wishing for my blood.

I paused as a great yawn then erupted from my mouth, my eyes were fogged and disorientated.

I was up all night, being put forcefully unconscious didn't hep my sleeping patterns whatsoever, so I then dragged myself to bed, the long day having worn down on me.

As I crawled under my blanket, my mind turned to the 'tea party' that I was invited to, during the tense situation I didn't process it as I should have, how he was exactly going to do so would be the question...

I surrendered my mind to sleep, deciding I would worry about it when I awoke.

... Also after getting a new door, I found a chicken under the bed clucking.