• Published 22nd Jan 2015
  • 729 Views, 140 Comments

My Little Witch - PoisonJoker09



As a new pony settles into the life of Ponyville, we have a peek into her strange life and activities, as she observes and causes some of the problems that happen in the area.

  • ...
2
 140
 729

Hospital and Back Again

I... had no words.

"You were flailing your hoofs like a windmill, your tail was never within it's proper flight pattern and to I don't think rapidly extending their limbs in and out from their torso ever helps ones balance. From that, I think what went wrong was that you never had proper schooling in flying lessons, or you deliberately fly that bad which would make more sense than having such a poor flying posture."

"... Uh, well now I know what went wrong at least." She smiled like a dope a second later... and I merely face-hoofed.

"You really have no idea what I said? You flying is so bad that if I tossed rocks off a cliff, they would know better than you to go towards the ground to land."

"Heh, yeah, I never did do well when it came to landing... or taking off... and everything in the middle." She tapped her chin thoughtfully, "And everything unrelated to flying too now that I think about it...

"... Just, go, I'll take Macintosh to a clinic and you..." I struggled with a phrase, "Don't crash into more unstable trees... I'm rather amazed you managed to find two with one crash landing."

"Heh, thank you."

"That wasn't a- *sigh* Just, go." I then turned away and made my way to the hospital. Macintosh was rather heavy to be sure, but I could bear with the strain fine as I followed the path towards the clinic.


"No, I don't beat up ponies that come up to my house for no reason, I already told you a tree fell on him." I nursed the upcoming headache that was present in my head as I explained the situation to the nurse at the counter, "I assure you that Pinkie also likewise an accident... I'm just not sure exactly what happened that caused her to lapse in a coma for twelve hours."

"Uh hu..." She gave me that eye that she was clearly not buying it.

"Seriously, it wasn't my fault, in fact, Manintosh wasnt even a complete accident, it was due to some pegasus pare flying through the air and-

"Wait... pegasus?" She placed a hoof over her eyes, "Please... did she have a grey coat and yellow mismatching eyes?"

"... This has happened before."

"Injuries? Not much, and she always tries to make it up to the pony she inconveniences. Accidents? It is like a tradition next to Pinkie Pie's parties, you need to have witnessed at least one of Derpy's... mistakes." She shook her her head, "It isn't that she means it, she has a heart of gold really, just, be careful whenever she is flying overhead. And I absolutely understand it whenever her description is given."

"... Ah... are you sure it isn't a-

"The only medical condition is her eyes, which is pretty much the reason why she can't fly right. I think it's also because she has two left wings whenever she is flying which only adds to the problem, but again, she really doesn't mean it, she's a sweet mare after all."

"... While we're at it, did you get any results from Pinkie's-

"Yes... and no, we couldn't find some extra gland in her body that stores sugar and turns it into a self sustaining power source." She shook her head, "Again, can't blame you for asking that."

"... I'll just be leaving then."

"Right."


I sat down, and looked at my brew.

It was sitting inside the drawer I had thrown it in during Pinkie's rampage before, and contemplated exactly it's purpose.

It did say it was really powerful at what it did, and could affect ponies so much so that their special talent is increased twofold, and of course an energetic increase is expected along with an increase in physical abilities. But i still had no idea how it had made Pinkie so... Pinkie.

Her strange abilities aside, her special talents were making parties, it was clear from the confetti I still find in corners of the house that she had attempted that, but jumping around like a spring attached to a Parasprite, as well as moving like a hurricane had stopped going around in circles, not to mention that amount of semi teleportations she had managed...

... I needed help on this, thankfully, I had a source.

I felt out to this... presence again.

"Look... I was wondering exactly what about Pinkie-

I then heard a heavy thud echo out in the air, and my senses picked up a familiar aura.

"SCRY FORTUNE! If you don't come out 'ere this instant I'm bucking your door down!" Applejack had arrived.

And she was angry about her brother being injured, great...

I heard another thud and the door of my home cracked a little.

"... Alright, new question since your so eager, how would you take care of an angry Earth Pony who is as stubborn as a mule? I await any and all contributions from outside the Rift."

Author's Note:

So... going to give her advice?

And also, if your not answering her questions, could you ask some? The comment boxes are kind of dusty from not being used a lot...