ReadingSins 429 members · 646 stories
Comments ( 99 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 99
Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

Any and all requested stories will be added here to remind ourselves to Tally them later.

I guess I will start by putting my newest story on the chopping block:

The Fox and the Flutter

All three of these one shots are still unpublished despite being completed. They've all been immensely self-edited, but could still benefit tremendously by a fresh perspective from someone that isn't me:
- Flash Sentry Is Not a Hero
- Discords Sits on Celestia’s Throne
- Rape Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad

Glimglam
Group Admin

I don't suppose I could possibly request my own as well, then? Might be good for a laugh. Might. I dunno.
- [untitled]
- Machina
- There Will Come A Day
- The Tunnel

Yes, these are all my stories. No, I don't care how picky you are. Yes, they are all reasonably short. (Except the third one on the list, I guess.)

I threw my most well recieved fic, I Should Have Never Bought That Pony, into the requests. I've had people trying to rationalize the stupidity of some characters, claiming it's not how normal people would act. A good nit picking would help me more than scattered comments.

3531617 - You know, I'm actually loving this story, I don't think I can sin it. ^^

Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

Aaaagh! So many stories! So little time!:pinkiesick: I have to go back to school in 2 weeks.:raritydespair::raritycry:

CMDR Kovacs
Group Admin

3532126 Shamefur....I could help, but semi-finals are in two weeks, too.

3520297 Perhaps Bride of Discord. I'd be curious to see what you come up with.

Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

I'll try to do it...

3520297 Featured story for three days with mature filter on:

Daring Do and the Daughter of Heroes

Five Score Dived By Four, the uncensored version.

CMDR Kovacs
Group Admin

3520297 *(smack!)* I challenge thee!
"The Forbidden."

It's mine, but fuck it, I wanna see how many sins you give it.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

3520297 Well, I would reccommend End of the Rainbow, but I already have that one about 75% done. So, I guess I'll reccommend After the Party. It's the only one of my stories that neither me nor my brothers can find more than 14 sins in (without multipliers, of course.) Fingers crossed that you do it.

I would appreciate a review on this - Feathers, beaks, and the sick laughter of Murphy

Do not be gentle.

Wings of Harmony.
My first story.
I'd never written anything beyond schoolwork when I wrote version one of this. :rainbowlaugh:
If anyone wants to do a Sins review this, I can give you access to the original chapters too, if you want. They're especially horrible.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

Yay, my first request was reviewed! Let's add a few requests, then:
Clean Up on Smile 5
Words from our Hearts
Running
Alone (Probably the easiest of the bunch to do.)
And because I can't do my own fics: Their True Desires
Cheers :pinkiesmile:

Glimglam
Group Admin

Lyra has a suggestion, for you all.

...But, I've already called dibs on it, so, you all can have the rest of the Winningverse.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter. :trollestia:

Aliucon
Group Contributor

3590639 ... I'm remarkably scared, yet intrigued. I'll take a look over that. *discards hope, muttering a sorry to Naegi*

But also, since this is a recurring theme in this thread, I'll request one of my own stories, as I'm aware that it's actually pretty atrocious, despite it somehow getting a good reception...

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/198610/six-wishes-for-six-elements

Someone... just chop this story for me. I can't do it myself... I wrote it after all.

Jokers Wild, if you don't mind. Lengthy read, so no rush. Ktnxbai :pinkiehappy:

I posted my stories in the request folder.... It up to you to read... I don't mind if you don't... Will review a story myself, if I get the chance.

3599741 done. I called it.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

3572632 I'm considering trying this one out. You still want it reviewed? I only ask because it's incomplete.

3647193 Yes, I'm sure. I actually have another rewrite of that planned, that will be much better than what I have now. Do you want to review the old chapters too?

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

Well, most of my requests have been reviewed. Look's like it's time to add a few more!
Monsters
What's This?
My Son, Rainbow Dash
"I'm so... so sorry..."
But most importantly: End of the Rainbow (I felt too guilty to finish this one's review.)
Cheers :pinkiesmile:

I request a review of my story, The Misfits. I am excited as to see what kind of sins you can find in it. :pinkiehappy:

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

First of all, I'm sorry for what I'm about to request. However, someone needs to take this story, and KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Ahem
For all who think they are brave enough to attempt this one, Click Here.
I hope someone will be able to succeed where I have failed. Good Luck. You'll need it.
Cheers :pinkiesick:

Please excuse me, I am getting brain bleach for my existence

Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

3788332 I cringed so hard after I opened that link.

Challenge accepted, Charlie.

I also added a 'Lincoln Beard' to my avatar.

Aliucon
Group Contributor

3788332 Welp, I predict an off-the-charts sin count for that one...

3788582 Good luck handling that one, Sargent. We can trust you and your new beard with this monumental task.

Comment posted by John Spratt deleted Nov 23rd, 2014

I'm not sure if you guys do incomplete story's but if you do, I'd like to request a review of my story Past Shadows. if you can only do completed stories then if you're brave enough you can review my completed story Forbidden Magic

Maybe you could do: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/216037/the-everfree-forest
It's called The Everfree Forest. It's um mine...
Do it if you want to... please?

3520297 DARN IT I SUCK AT WRITING (lol)

Lost Equestria

I recommend just doing Us Little Ponies and Questions, not Christmas Special.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

It's amazing, really. Every time I think I find a new bottom of the barrel, a new worst story on this site, something that couldn't in any way possibly get worse... it's only a few days before I discover something even worse. I seriously doubt that any of you will take this request on, and I honestly don't blame you for it, but if you think you can stomach it, then click here.
That's all I have to say. Cheers :pinkiesmile:

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

3975396 Wow, that was fast. However, you should probably call it on the dibs thread as well, just to be sure no one else takes it. By the way, thanks for taking it. I wasn't able to get through the broken english and the ungodly disturbing story by myself. Good Luck dude.

Dr. Whooves In: FUTAQUESTRIA

My Little Anime: Manga Is Magic!

A Fistful of Apples: True Grit Is Magic

These are my masterpieces. Let the sins begin! LET IT BEGIN! *rubs hands together, cackles maniacally*

3520297 might as well be modest.
Transformares Fall of Ponytron
you can add one sin for how cliche the title sounds.

I have quite a few stories.

Remember When - About twenty-five thousand words, Sad Slice of Life taking plce a month after Luna was originally sent to the moon.

Hate - Barely over two thousand words, Random Slice of Life. King Sombra returns, but it's not as great as he thought it would be.

Celestia vs. The Talking Sandwich - Less than fourteen hundred words, Random. Celestia makes a sandwich and things happen.

The Suit - About two thousand words, Dark Random Comedy. Rarity makes Discord a suit for the Gala.

Foals - About fourteen hundred words, Random Slice of Life. Apple Bloom asks Granny Smith where foals come from.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 99