• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
dashly

Rainbow Dash was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about the Wonderbolts and how awesome they were, daring in the sky and doing their amazing tricks. As the dream neared the end, she appeared, interrupting their show, so she could perform her special move, the Sonic Rainboom. The fans started cheering for her, shouting “Rainbow Dash is awesome!"

As Rainbow Dash concluded her Rainboom, leaving the rainbow colored trail behind her, she landed on the ground, from where she was greeted by her number one fan, Soarin'.

“So Soarin..." Rainbow Dash began "what do you think of my awesome talent?” Rainbow Dash asked in a gloating and positive tone, as her mane blowing in the wind.

As Soarin' was trying to find his words, a chirping noise caused the dream to break, forcing Dash to wake up, grumpy and annoyed from being cut off her triumphant moment.

“What now!?” Rainbow Dash yelled, looking around for whatever woke her up, following the chirping sound, that came from down stairs, in what sounded like it was in the kitchen. Frustrated, Dash went downstairs as quiet as possible, trying not to make a single noise, getting closer to the kitchen, so that hopefully she could jump on whoever was in there.

She got around the corner, and jumped at the source of the chirping noise, realizing that she found was about to come face first into a cloud cupboard, face first into the cupboard, though she quickly got up and looked around for intruder in her home.

“Come out you burglar, or I’ll buck you so hard in the head, that you're parents will feel it!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed angrily, looking around one last time to see if anyone was there afterwards she heard more chirping from behind her.

“Okay... that’s it!” She starting spreading kicks with her hind hooves everywhere, realizing nothing, though she felt something on her back after calming down.

Rainbow Dash went to a mirror to see what was on her back and, to her surprise she saw something rather unexpected on her back. A small black with white feathers bird on her back, resting quietly.

“Hey get off!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, making the bird fully wake up and causing it to fly off her back on to the top of the sofa, looking happily at Rainbow Dash.

“Okay, it’s just a little bird, nothing serious then,” Rainbow Dash said in relief, as she went to the kitchen to make herself some sunflower sandwiches. As she went to drink some water, while she was returning, she couldn't help herself not to notice the bird moving closer to her sandwich.

“You want one too? Fine,” Dash said, as she torn her sandwich in two and gave the smaller part to the bird, who happily ate it quickly. “Eat up, I bet you're flock or pack or what ever it is for birds is missing you, so why don’t you go find them?” The bird looked at Dash confused at what she said, but started chirping happily at the taste of the sunflower sandwich.

Rainbow Dash kept asking herself what to do with the bird, then Tank her pet turtle came along, and walked over to the bird, who seemed happy to have another pet in the house.

“Hey, Tank, this is our buddy..." Rainbow Dash took a short pause to figure out a name for the uninvited guest. "Tiko! Tiko this is Tank, my pet turtle and you can’t understand a word I’m saying, can you?” Rainbow Dash asked, receiving as an answer from Tiko a head shake in disagreement, chirping happily at Dash, fluttering slightly and landing on Tank gently.

“Hey you two are such cute buddies. Tank, you like the little guy?” Tank nodded slowly and smiled, though he went back into his shell and took a long nap.

The bird kept chirping and saying Starly repeatedly, which Rainbow Dash thought was cute and a tiny bit annoying but is was avoidable in her head.

“Starly.. that’s a cool name. Hey you wanna stay here with me and Tank for a bit?” Dash asked with a joyful smile, while Starly was a bit confused but happy in any case, though Dash had to think where to keep the bird.

She looked around and remembered that she had a box from a delivery that Ditzy had brung the other day, it was definitely big enough for a bird of starly size to fit in.

She went to get the box, but Starly had some other ideas and decided to fly to dashes bed and get tucked in and fall asleep, peacefully and soundly, making Dash d'aww in how cute Starly was.

“Ahh so cute, tomorrow, let’s see how fast you can fly little birdy.” Dash said happily, smiling soundly as she went off to do some flight training for the wonder bolts, though before she did, she tucked Tank and Starly into her bed, making her feel happy and content with her new friends.


Sorry that this chapter is a tiny bit shorter than usual, i’ll try to make the next chapter a bit longer then usual, we cool? we cool. thank you to ykke for the help.

PreviousChapters Next