• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
magi muffins!

And you thought I was going to do a Lucario and Zoroark chapter? That was the illusion, and the aura…I don’t know, I have an aura of fluffy pies.


Dinky was wide awake, it was half way through the day, and she was excited for what her mum had planned for the day, it was one of the few days off Ditzy had, and whenever she had a day off she would always spend it with her little muffin Dinky, it was always a fun day, and they had a new buddy with them too! Dinky’s zappy birdy buddy Zapdos! He lived on top of Ditzy’s house so he was never lonely, it took a lot of muffins to lure him out of the forest, but anyway!

Ditzy ran down stairs, with a big bag filled with stuff needed for the day, some towels, some muffins for lunch, a few cartons of apple juice for little Dinky, and Dinky’s special teddy bear in case she got scared of any monsters that might appear while they were at the beach, Dinky has wanted to go there for a while now, but her mum was always busy.

“Okay muffin, to the beach we go!” she picked up Dinky and put her on her back, and raced out of the house, with Dinky squeeing all the way there, and hugging her mom’s back all the way there, with Zapdos following from behind, having a little smile on her face the whole way there as well.

As soon as they got to the beach, Dinky leapt off her mom's back and rushed towards the water, but Ditzy stopped her “no, remember, what has mama told you?” Dinky pondered for a minute and remembered, going to Ditzy’s bag and grabbing her special, Dinky always had trouble swimming, so she leapt into the water and floated happily around, making massive bubbles appear in the water and popping them to make her giggle a little.

Zapdos landed next to Ditzy and looked at the water, and backed away a little, and instead got into a nice big tree and started to relax, getting a nice position in the tree and falling asleep, playing in the water was not Zapdos favourite thing to do, the last time he did that all the fish fainted, though the whole of the river smelt like cooked sushi, so that was a good thing.

Dinky swam around and popping bubbles, and as she did, she saw a red little fish in the water, and decided to follow it, though for a fish who is supposed to be good at swimming, it just kept splashing about in the water like a little silly filly, so she went over to it and patted it one the head “hi there mister fishy!” Dinky picked up the fish with her magic, and the fish was…weird.

It was bright red with a little hello patch on its head, or on top of its body, and little fins on its side like all little fish had, and Dinky found him to be adorable and hugged him tightly “I’ll call you Mr fishy poo and you can be my bestest swimming buddy, except for mama who is always my bestest swimming buddy” Dinky hugged the fish even tighter, with it flailing about in Dinky’s hooves and getting out of her grip, which made Dinky upset, but the fish didn’t leave her, he just didn’t like being hugged half to death.

Dinky went back to beach with the little fish following behind, with Ditzy smiling that her little Dinky was back safe and sound, with Dinky bringing out from the water the red fish “mama! I made a new buddy, his name is Mr fishy poo, and he’s super nice and cuddly, can we keep him, pretty please mama? I promise to look after him and give him love and care” Dinky jumped around in joy and hugged Ditzy as tightly as possible.

“Well…” she looked at the weird fish and realised it was out of water and gasped before putting it in the water quickly, though it was grateful for the kindness and flopped onto the beach and started to dance, which was basically it flopping on the beach and splashing, but Dinky thought this was adorable and joined in with the flopping, bouncing around on the beach, while Ditzy became more confused by Dinky acting like this, but if Dinky was happy then she was happy “Okay, you can keep Mr fishy poo, but only if you promise to look after him and make sure he’s a happy little fishy” Dinky nodded and hugged the red fish, with the fish saying “Magikarp” in response, with Dinky getting a little sad face “what’s wrong?” Ditzy asked in a motherly tone.

“His names not Mr fishy poo, its Magikarp” Dinky smiled again and hugged him even tighter than before “which is even cuter!” Dinky got a muffin out of the bag and gave it to Magikarp who ate the delicious baked well in one bite.

Dinky laughed happily, and tried making a big bubble for Magikarp, which he happily leaped into, and now she had a way to carry him home “there you go Magikarp, bubble travel!” and with saying that, Dinky ran back home with a skip in her hooves as she happily skipped home, with Ditzy following behind with a big smile on her face…


Okay short chapter, thanks for…wait a minute…oh sweet Celestia not in the fa-


On the mountains overlooking Ponyville, Entei overlooked the town of Ponyville, a large fire had been lit for someone to find it, with Raikou napping to pass the time.

“Wake up you lazy runt!” Entei yelled at Raikou, with Raikou growling grumpily in response to Entei and getting up, stretching his back to wake up fully, while yawning a little bit, he hadn’t gotten a good night sleep in a while “don’t be asleep for when master appears” Entei looked into the sky, and waited for his master.

After a while of waiting, Entei saw the white light from the sky, it landed between Raikou and Entei and started to take the form of what looked like a large goat caught in a funny looking appeared before Entei, with Raikou and Entei bowing to him “Master Arceus, you have arrived, how was your trip?” Entei asked, still bowing to Arceus.

Arceus looked over the distance and saw the peaceful town of Ponyville, though felt nothing wrong with this world to fellow creatures “Entei, are you sure these creatures are as bad as your saying they are? I sense nothing wrong with this world, I sense only feelings of care for the creatures” Entei stopped bowing and got on all fours.

“They do not allow these creatures to battle! And now there all week, on the other world they would've gotten stronger and stronger!” Entei said in an angry tone, with Arceus shaking his head in disappointment at Entei.

“You have much to learn, still, I may as well go into town, say hello to these ponies, you stay here and think for once” Arceus slowly floated towards the town, with Entei becoming angry and Raikou napping again.


Ow my face…oh yeah umm… yeah so there’s Arceus. And why do I describe him as a goat in a wheel? Because he looks like a goat caught in a wheel of course!

Oh and I’ll be starting to write the first chapter for my sequel to random worlds, though I haven’t picked what character will become Luna’s friend, so I’ll ask you guys, because with the first one I let everyone pick the videogame characters that went to Equestia, and I’ll do the same here.

Rules for the Luna character:

1) Must be female

2) Must have some chance of liking girls, in the more…deeper way per say.

3) And lastly, be creative with your choices, I’ll research the character if I don’t know who it is so don’t worry about obscure character picks.

PreviousChapters Next