• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,464 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,464

PreviousChapters Next
the goat god comes to ponyvile!

Haven’t done a chapter for this in a week or two. May as well continue the story a little bit.


as the ponies of Ponyville where doing their usual things, having some lunch mid-day or just enjoying some time together and all there cuddly pets being playful and happy with one another, enjoying the very warm and sunny day in Ponyville, while also enjoying the fact that pinkie was giving out free donuts!

Arceus entered the town rather casually, with some of the ponies seeing him and, to his surprise, not getting in a big fuss for once, he sighed in relief, last time he went into a town, a giant turtle blasted him, a dragon set him on fire and a duck got thrown in his face, to be fair, the duck was a very...special Pokémon, and the trainer was a funny one, anyway, he decided to see how calm these ponies would be to him, he walked up to a little pony with a Dratini, and she seemed rather calm, maybe a god like creature wasn’t that impressive to them?

“oh hi there stranger!” the little filly said, looking at him and giggling a little, with Dratini being incredibly friendly and hugging Arceus around his neck “that’s Dratini, she’s just a bit friendly that’s all, but you're a funny goat, weird thing you got around you partner” Arceus hoof palmed and sighed.

“Just call it a wheel for now, I was hoping to talk to everyone in town, not wanting to cause any ruckus, is there any place I can go to talk to the whole town?” Arceus asked in a rather calm tone, with the little filly simple jumping up and taking Arceus to the town hall and introducing him to the mayor.

One hour later of a talk about setting up stuff and such and such...

All the ponies gathered outside of the town hall, and everypony was curious as to what was going to be talked about, but Arceus came out of the town hall and looked at all the ponies in a curious stare, while all the ponies looked confusedly at him, Arceus felt rather out of place at this point.

“uhh hem, greetings, my name is Arceus” some ponies gasped that Arceus could talk, but he simply continued “I am the god of all the little creatures you have been seeing recently, such as umm...” he pointed his hoof at a pink pony who was bouncing up and down on a Snorlax’s belly like a trampoline “that giant fat Snorlax over there” the pink ponies stopped hopping in mid-air and somehow teleported right in Arceus face.

“Are you calling Mr bouncy fat!?” she said, feeling insulted for poor Snorlax, he wasn’t fat, he had lost a lot of weight!

“No no! Umm...can I just continue?” he said nervously at the pink pony, with the pony teleporting away like a ninja and going back to bouncing.

“Uh hem, see, I’m a god of all the creatures, or Pokémon how they're best known for, don’t ask why, I wanted to go with pocket monsters. anyway!” he wiped his head in slight worry, he wasn’t much for talking to massive crowds of multi-coloured creatures, he was used to talking to multi coloured creatures who could be put in poke balls, that was so much easier “some of my...well, I guess you could say partners said all of you were being mean to the creatures” he looked around and saw that most were happier than he had ever seen Pokémon before, though was worried by the lack of fighting “but that doesn't seem to be the case here, though one question, do you make your Pokémon fight each other?” he raised a curious brow at the crowd, with all the ponies gasping.

“of course not!” they all said together at the same time, sending Arceus back a few feet and cleaning out his ear, he felt like he had gone deaf in one ear.

“ow my ear...well, the thing is Pokémon fight so they can get stronger and evolve, which is when they change forms into well, there evolutions” he explained, but he seemed to get some mixed reactions from the ponies of Ponyville, some seemed a bit upset at the idea, others didn’t mind, I mean when some of the Pokémon look like ghosts that would devour your soul, the idea of them fighting is not out of the question.

One grey mare with a little unicorn had a Magikarp with her, and Arceus had an idea “excuse me, the Pegasus with the grey fur” she flew onto next to Arceus with the fish and the little unicorn “what is your name exactly?” he asked in a calm tone.

“my names ditzy, and this is my little dinky and this is our pet fish Magikarp!” she smiled happily at Arceus, but he levitated Magikarp off her back and held it in the air, inspecting its body for some reason “what are you doing mister?”

“he’s rather healthy for a Magikarp, usually these fish are next to useless” he looked at the crowd and he used some of his godly powers and turned Magikarp into a fearsome looking serpent like dragon who roared at the crowd and seemed rather deadly, he had long fangs, had light blue skin and looked like a fearsome killing machine, but Arceus turned him back to normal really quickly “see, when a Pokémon gets enough experience from battle, they learn new ability’s, and evolve into much more powerful creatures, and well, to be honest I wanted to get three of you and your Pokémon to fight me and my two partners”

All the ponies said in unison “why!?”

“Well because as I did with humans-” suddenly a mint green pony leaped on Arceus face “who on this planet are?” he said in a shocked tone.

“My names Lyra! Can you take me to the human planet, please?! Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top” Arceus sighed, and Lyra knew that was a yes and he went off to pack her things up.

“Anyway! as I did with humans, me and my partners tested there Pokémon skills, and well, if they won two out of three fights, then the Pokémon stay, if they don’t, I take the Pokémon away and test them on another planet” as he said that, most of the ponies seemed worried, with Arceus waving goodbye and teleporting back to Entei and Raikou.

“How did it go master?” Entei looked at Arceus with a joyful smile, hopefully he was going to fight something soon, and Raikou was still have a good old cat nap, or legendary electric Pokémon nap, purring at the thought of some donuts.

“it went rather well, in three days we will visit and if they have three Pokémon to fight, then we will fight, after all, it's only fair to give them some time after all” Arceus went to the clouds and made himself a little shelter to fall asleep in.

“Few more days, then my thirst for battle will be nurtured!” Entei said, his eyes glowing flame red with the thirst for battle...

Author's Note:

Okay so, next chapter, we’ll just skip to the day everyone does the fighting, now since we have a wide variety of Pokémon to use here. So you're choices are any Pokémon that’s appeared in this story so far and is already friends with any pony.

PreviousChapters Next