• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters
and charecter ideas are now done!

the filly's and colts have been decided, now i have thought about this long and hard and took into account a number of restrictions, mostly to not make them like anyone in the show and to make them all different, also I've tried to have as many OC characters as possible so that way we can see the characters develop much more.

our first colt, suggested by someone in the comments, will be big macs son, red fur just like his daddy and is a proud stallion just like his dad too but was born mute, so he has a chatot called cha cha to help him speak, and he wants to be a pokemon trainer because he wants to be the best no matter his limitations, and to also find his mum who he has not seen ever since he was born.

oh and here's a hint: his mum is not a pony.

okay for the filly, i decided to base it round my sister, not in terms of personality, but in terms of my personal experience, see when i was little we both loved pokemon, she doesn't any more, and i was the one who was better at pokemon in every way except for one part and that's rare pokemon, my sister would always find rare pokemon, she would catch the really hard to catch pokemon just by pure luck, and that's were the idea for this character came from.

she will be a pink filly Pegasus who is super curious and is buddy's with pinkie pie, and she loves to make her pokemon happy and play games with them, but she wants to be the best with her pokemon because she wants to show everyone her love for her pokemon, also she loves to make poke muffins, basically poffins but equestia style, and if i had to compare her to anyone from the show, think of may from the pokemon series but not annoying and you don't want to punch her in the face and she doesn't cry every nine seconds.

the last colt will be fluttershys personal little student and is the smart one of the three, and is fascinated with all pokemon and is the one who does all the research he can on every pokemon, having books apon books of pokemon, the reason he wants to become the best is mostly so he has a excuse to research all the pokemon in the whole world, as for anything special about him, his mum is one of the gym leaders and he is emmberessed because she always emmberesses him a lot, and he has a tendency to jump to conclusions, because he knows more about pokemon then he does about pony's.

now out of these three i liked the mac's son idea, mostly because it could lead to something interesting in my opinion but leave some comments for there names and give me some idea's on how you want the story to go, do you want it to focus on one of the kids and have the other two appear now and then, or do you want the chapters to take turns with each character?

also, if you guessing who mac's son's mum is, then i might, might just might give a hint, of if you say please a lot i may include how mac met the lucky lady.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 21 )

Colt 1 Tex (g1 refiance was the name of one of the big brother ponies onIy said 4 lines ever.)

Filly I'd say Cotton Candy Cloud (back ground fun she's discord´s grand daughter also nicknames can be C3 or Candy)

Last colt is tough I'm assuming he's a unicorn you never said, so let's go with the name Quick Wit (male names are hard for unicorns..... that arnt pompous nobales or guards.....)

As for story plot I'd say take the one road not used in Pokemon have the three travel togeather after all it allows to have a new and interesting dynamic and it be funny to see them grow in to friends over the journey.

3398829 hmm...i like the story idea, the name for the unicorn or the smart one at least :pinkiehappy:

redheart meets happie

3398885 lol yeah it will allow you to use all three equally most of the story and at the same time build up how they are how they see each other outside the rivalry and as frienamies lol. Like (Will use the names I thought of for speed) Quick Wit though having magic would over time become jelus of Tex'es larger stronger earth pony body and how all the filly swoon over him like they did his father.... Or maybe a ark on Tex eving Candys ability to be so forthright and open something he can't be do partly to his handy cap. I would also go so far as having Tex'es Nicole be sctoaloo for her being a flightless Pegasus that became a member of the elite 4 and a master of flying moves.....

But that's just my two ceance

first of all, i have heard how u intend to tack this new story onto the end of 'Ponies and Mons'. i would strongly recommend against this...it may take place in the same universe, but it is not the same story, therefore, just a quick note in the short intro that it takes place in this world would be enough if u make it a separate story, which would make better sense.

onto the characters, for the silent colt, given that Chatot has no Psychic qualities being a Normal Type, i do not see how it could accurately convey what Russet is wanting to say all the time. i use the name Russet as it is a type of apple, and no son of Big Mac Apple would have a name that wasnt apple related. it is...tradition. it would make more sense to use a Psychic Type, an Espeon for example, to speak for him.

as for the Pegasus...i agree that a less annoying female character is always a plus, but i never found May to be all that annoying. and given that this filly is buddy buddy with Pinkie Pie how could she not be at least slightly irritating? i would think that she would be at least slightly annoying...

Pinkie Pie is a buddy to mostly everypony. Your argument, and *shudder* grammar and sentence contruction is invalid. More people would like this story if it was written clearer.

OC characters throws off the entire plot and story.

3400055 mostly the reason i'm tacking this onto the ponies and mons story is because i have a painful feeling the story would get bulldogged into oblivion by the 30 clop storys that come out on that hour.

as for the chatot, well, there was a part in the show were ash communicated or sensed what pikachu was thinking, which was stupid, so i'll proberly go with the psychic type idea proberly.

as for the annoying part, may i always found to be annoying and a pain in the butt, and while pinkie can being annoying, i don't think if someone hangs out with her they become annoying, but i can see what your saying.

3401621 umm...no they don't. depends on how there written.

3400325 well she knows everyone and is a buddy to everyone yes, but that dosen't mean she can't have a filly as a buddy, and as for my grammer, it's fine, not many people complain.

Will the new story include pokemon from x and y??

Pinkish will obviously have swirlix. Rarity frufrou and or spritzee. Fluttershy pancham and or bunnelby. Rainbow dash haulucha. Dunno bout the rest though. :heart::yay:

Pinkie pie not pinkish. Stupid spellcheck. :facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

3402272 hey just so you know I posted a question here. :pinkiehappy:

3488335 sorry, been sick recently :pinkiesick:
but yeah, i've beaten x and y so i will gladly put the x and y pokemon in now, just when i choose to of course

Are accepting OCs for trainers good or bad or gym leaders as the mane six plus spike and discord but ocs for a dark setting

4097941 you sure thats meme worthy? :rainbowlaugh:

4100553 of course! :pinkiehappy: for extra cute!

4487494 its weird to wake up and check the comments and see 10 comments from the same person:pinkiehappy:
still, glad your enjoying it x3

5493654 hay at least mew doesn't have a mega evolution :rainbowwild:

I'm likening the promise of the actual plot of the story, but there is something everyone seems to be missing: villains! Everyone else can think about the protanganists and gyms etc., but I want to discuss the bad guys! There's always bad guys in Pokemon.
Now, as far as I know, the closest thing to a potential bad guy you have is Pips' older brother (Pokemon: Wailord) who has the blue orb, and possibly Pip himself (Pokemon: Kingler, Maniphy). So, we're looking at a possible pony version of Team Aqua. And while the point is still relevent, if my memory serves me correctly, it's the red orb that controls kyoger, and the sea by cosicuensis, not the blue one, thats Groudon.
Now, goals... I'm drawing a blank here, try and think of something.
But, it's your story, you choose what you do with it, I was just offering my two cents.

5560406 it just occured to me like 80% of the comments are suggestions for the story...that is ether really good or something else i dunno.

but yeah, it's kinda obvious that pips brother and probably pip would be the ponie version of team aqua, but you know, minus the submarines of course and the having biceps the size of small dogs, and having one member only use a sharpedo for every single battle! archies brother was a idiot!

6697052 Thanks, it's my christmas pic so I can have a hat too. It may not be a red santa hat but it's a hat all the same. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment