• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
fluttershys newest buddy

Okay so last chapter was Fluttershy and Cubone so this chapter…lets continue with that. Why not, it’ll be a nice change of pace adding a new Pokémon to the story every chapter, well, almost every chapter.


The little Cubone yawned and woke up from his dream, he dreamt that he had a nightmare were a mean talking rock monster had hurt him badly, but a really nice and kind looking pony person came along and took him away to a nice soft comfy bed, he looked around and saw next to him was a weird pony person, it was like a Ponyta he had seen all the time, but with wings and not on fire!

The pony squeed and smiled at Cubone, seeming incredibly joyful that he was awake for some reason, she stroked Cubone on the head gently and lovingly, she seemed so happy for no reason he could remember “You're awake! You okay little guy, that meanie monster hurt you badly, but don’t you worry, I promised I would stay here till you woke up and I did” she smiled and grabbed a little bottle of milk, though Cubone grabbed a pillow behind its head out of minor fear of the strange thing before him.

“Don’t be scared little guy, it’s just some special milk for little guys like you” she picked up Cubone in her front legs and held him like a mother would hold a little baby and slowly fed him the delicious milk, and in no time at all, the bottle was empty and Cubone seemed rather happy and filled up with the delicious drink “There you go” Fluttershy said in a sweet tone, with Cubone smiling at Fluttershy and burping a little “Now, I need to head out to get something, Absol will look after-“ but Cubone shook his head in worry and grabbed onto Fluttershy’s hoof.

“Now don’t worry, you have plenty of friends here to look after-“Cubone leapt onto Fluttershy’s back and hid inside her mane, he lightly held onto Fluttershy mane, just light enough so it wouldn’t hurt Fluttershy, but he really didn’t want to be away from Fluttershy, he was scared of the mere idea of it, for some reason he was scared of being away from her.

“Okay little guy, you can come with me, just be a good boy and don’t pull on my hair” Cubone nodded and hugged Fluttershy’s mane in a loving and warm hug, he soon got comfy on Fluttershy’s back and got more relaxed and soon fell asleep for a little nap on her back.

Fluttershy with her usual cute smile on her face happily went to town, on her way out she grabbed her usual little bag she used for gathering, and stroked Cubone with her hoof “ride in here little guy, its much more comfy” Cubone went into the little bag and laid on his back in the bag and began to fall asleep again, enjoying how soft and comfy the bag actually felt to him, it was a lot more comfy than sleeping on his own in the forest.

Fluttershy went to Ponyville and went to the little pet shop, and going to shop keeper of the store, the keeper smiled at her with a big happy to see Fluttershy smile “hello there miss Fluttershy, what do you need today?” he asked in a polite tone, with Fluttershy gently getting out the little Cubone and showing him to the shop keeper.

“He’s acting a bit weird around me, he’s become very attached to me and I’ve barely had him awake for a hour” Fluttershy said in curious tone, with Cubone still asleep snoozing away and making adorable little squeaks.

“Well I have no idea what it is, I could guess he does the same thing birds do, the first thing they see, they think it’s there mum” he looked at Cubone and opened his mouth a little to see if there was any teeth in Cubones mouth, though found none at all “And he seems to be a baby, so he properly thinks you’re its mum” he smiled cheerfully, before picking up Cubone and giving it back to Fluttershy, with Cubone waking up and seeing Fluttershy and hugging her tightly and nuzzling Fluttershy’s soft fur “Aww, he’s a cute little guy” Cubone looked at him and held his arm out for him, with the shopkeeper shaking Cubones arm “And a smart little guy too” Cubone smiled again and got into Fluttershy’s bag and got comfy again.

“Oh and before I forget, I need a lot of bird seed” the shopkeeper nodded and got out a bag of bird seed that weighed as much as a small filly “Umm…I’ll need one more bag” Fluttershy said, the shopkeeper was more than surprised and just gave her another bag, with Fluttershy paying the bits and dragging the two bags home.

Once she got back home, she fed all the little birdies with about one part of the bag, it was more than enough to feed all the small birds, then Brivary came along and stuffed his face with the delicious bird seed.

“Now Cubone, lets get you nice and comfy, its nap time” fluttershy picked up cubone and put him on the sofa, getting a nice fuzzy warm cover for the little guy, and a little teddy for cubone to hold, he held the teddy close to him and started to fall asleep with fluttershy making sure that cubone was nice and comfy in his little sleep, snoozing away happily in his dreams.

Fluttershy smiled to herself and went off to feed the rest of the animals in the house, her day had barely begun it seemed...


Okay so its kinda a short chapter, so to make up for that, something random, allow me to sum up a classic love story in less than 200 words.

Bob meets girl, they kiss and fall in love, there family’s dislike each other, so to show their love for each other, they decide to bit the bullet and kick the bucket and go to that weird place in sky filled with dancing badgers!

If you guess what I’m summing up, then please comment, or comment on something useful, like the next chapter will have illusions and auras.

PreviousChapters Next