• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,463 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,463

PreviousChapters Next
How many v's are in eevee? (bad title i know)

Blah blah, insert intro here, this will be a rushed chapter due to the chapter being deleted twice now, so don’t expect a 1000 words this time! Sorry just annoyed that’s all.


It was night time in Ponyville, and Flareon had left Twilight's home to find some adventure, or possible some sweets to eat late at night, he was a hungry little flaming ball of fur after all, so he had a little appetite to say the least.

He ran through Ponyville, his little paws loving the feel of the soft ground beneath his feet, but he didn’t notice he went down a dark alleyway, but then again due to his bright red fur and fire powers, he lit up the alleyway with his fire and happily skipped through the alleyway, but he soon saw a little Eevee just like him, but she was crying for some reason.

Flareon went over to her and held out his paw in a open hug to her, but she was scared of Flareon at first, till Flareon hugged the small Eevee in a warming and loving hug, with her hugging back also, enjoying the hug till a black Eevee leapt from the alleyway, getting in front of Flareon and glaring at him, but Flareon didn’t realise what was happening at the time, he was just happy to meet some fellow Eevee’s, and a Umbreon too, which made him smile.

Then Flareon had a idea! He picked up the little Eevee and dragged the black Eevee with him, with the black Eevee yelling “Umbreon” in anger and getting out of Flareons grip, but Flareon had no idea why Umbreon was acting like that, so he had a idea!

He took the little Eevee to Twilight's house as quickly as he could, with umbreon chasing after him, and Flareon got out a cookie for the little Eevee from Twilight's cookie draw, and she happily ate it, before giving Flareon a hug, but umbreon decided to have a cookie as well, and the three little adorable furry creatures, but umbreon heard someone coming down stairs.

Twilight entered the room, looking tired and a bit grumpy, probably got woken up by the noise of the three eevee’s, but instead of anger, Twilight looked at the two new littles adorable guys, with the smaller Eevee looking scared of Twilight but Twilight picked her up gently with magic “Well hello there, don’t be scared of me little guy, I won’t hurt you” she said in motherly tone, with the small Eevee calming down and letting Twilight hold her in the comforting hold.

The umbreon seemed happy that Eevee was happy and thought it would be a good idea to stay here with Flareon and Twilight, Eevee seemed happy to stay with Twilight and loved being held by her, and Flareon leaped on umbreon and gave him a massively warm hug, nuzzling him in delight of having a new friend to play with, were as before Glaceon was always not wanting to play games, he never understood why exactly but oh well.

“Now, how about tonight Flareon, you and your two friends share a bed together, and tomorrow, I’ll get each of you a nice comfy bed to sleep in” Umbreon nodded with a big smile on his face, but Eevee shook her head in disagreement, holding on to Twilight for comfort and warmth “Aww calm down, look you can stay with me for tonight” Eevee smiled and yawned adorably, falling asleep in Twilight's magic hold.

Twilight took the little Eevee upstairs and fell asleep in her bed, holding the little Eevee close, while umbreon and Flareon played some games together for the rest of the night, enjoying the fact they both made a new friend.


Okay sorry in advance, the thing is the chapter got deleted twice, and I had to start again twice and originally it was going to be 2000 words long, but by the time I got to the writing, I was worn out from everything else that had happened this week, so to make up for that, the next chapter I will be asking for any Pokémon you want given to any pony, from legendary Pokémon to Celestia herself.

PreviousChapters Next